Read more In the Box 1 Bit Robot The Bit coding robot is
for all grades and subjects! STEAM is simple with 1 desk-friendly Bit and 2
Ways to Code: on-screen with the OzoBlockly programming editor and screen-free
with Color Codes. Bit is Ozobot’s basic bot; for the Bluetooth-enabled robot
with Ozobot Classroom compatibility, see the Evo Educator Entry Kit. Educator
Bot Camp Educator Bot Camp includes 1 hour of self-guided teacher training in
Ozobot’s 2 Ways to Code. Start coding with markers and paper with Bot Camp’s
Color Code activities. Then, flip through and advance to OzoBlockly visual
programming challenges. Complete Bot Camp to confidently decide to bring
Ozobot to your classroom! Micro-USB Charger Ozobot robots have a built-in LiPo
battery. Charge your bot’s battery with the included micro-USB charging cable.
Charge duration will vary based on the USB power source you use, but will
typically take 60 minutes for a full charge. A full charge will power
approximately 60 minutes of coding. Read more For All Grades & STEAM Subjects
With Color Codes for younger students and OzoBlockly visual programming for
more advanced coders, Ozobot spans all grade levels from K–12. The 2 Ways to
Code empower teachers to bring coding into coursework across all subjects,
with 68% of Ozobot educators reporting use beyond Computer Science classes.
The Ozobot Lesson Library features on-demand STEM and STEAM lessons that are
teacher-tested and aligned with Common Core, NGSS, ISTE, and CSTA. Read more 2
Ways to Code Learners can code Ozobots two ways: with screens and without.
Only Ozobot can be used to teach coding across skill levels, subjects, and
types of learning—from visual to reading/writing to kinesthetic. 2 Ways to
Code make it easy for students and teachers to learn to code and fall in love
with robotics and computer science. Innovative educators have incorporated the
2 Ways to Code into the full spectrum of STEAM subjects including biology,
language arts, music, math, and more! OzoBlockly (On-Screen) OzoBlockly is a
device agnostic visual programming editor. Powered by Google’s Blockly,
OzoBlockly has five levels from Pre-Reader to Master and engages learners from
grades K–12, giving them full control over Ozobot’s lights, sounds, and
movement. OzoBlockly is compatible with most laptops (incl. Chromebooks) and
iOS/Android tablets. Creative classrooms have used OzoBlockly to program
Ozobot to move around the parts of plant and animal cells, play Frère Jacques,
and model orbits and eclipses. Color Codes (Screen-Free) Drawn with markers on
paper, Color Codes command Ozobot by triggering pre-programmed behaviors like
Spin, Zig-Zag, Right/Left at Intersection, and more. Patented Color Codes
build creative confidence and teach basic coding concepts like cause-and-
effect and debugging for learners as young as kindergarten. Grades 3-5 have
used Color Codes in geometry task cards, while one HS English class created
storyboards and Color Coded their bots to perform original short stories. Read
more Teacher Approved “Ozobot offers us the ability to get coding in every
classroom, regardless of the content area and regardless of the grade level.”
-Amanda Taylor, K-12 EdTech Coach, Saddleback Valley Unified School District
Award-Winning Since launch Ozobot has won over 25 awards, including an: Edison
Award (2018), Academic’s Choice Brain Toy Award (2016), PC Magazine Editors’
Choice (2016), CES Editor’s Choice (2015), and Popular Science’s Best of Toy
Fair Award (2014). Ozobot is recommended by 95% of teachers. Easy Entry – Bot
Camp makes teacher training in 2 Ways to Code simple and straightforward
Scalable – 1 robotic platform for all grade levels, plus lessons across STEAM
su 21st Century Skill-Building – Creativity, collaboration, communication, &
critical-thinking Read more
- STEAM MADE SIMPLE: K-12 educators, teach yourselves Ozobots 2 Ways to Codewith and without screenswith the Bit Educator Entry Kit
- 2 WAYS TO CODE: On-screen and screen-free coding methods make it easy to teach coding across grade levels, STEM/STEAM subjects, and learner types
- EDU RESOURCES: Access a free Lesson Library with 100s of STEM and STEAM lessons; Compatible with Chromebooks and iOS/Android tablets; Will not be compatible with Ozobot Classroom
- IN THE BOX: 1 Bit non-connected coding robot, Educator Bot Camp (1 hr self-guided teacher training), and a Micro-USB charger; Color Code markers sold separately
- BIT TECH SPECS: Programmable optical sensors, motor, and LED; Strong polycarbonate shell; rechargeable LiPo battery
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Item Weight: 15.8 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 1.25 pounds
- Manufacturer recommended age: 8 years and up
- Batteries: 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.