Package Quantity:1 | Size:A) 1000 Seeds New England Aster wild flower will
grow in all regions of North America in full sun. New England Aster likes
moisture and soil that is not heavily acidic, but grows well in meadows and
will adapt to a variety of soil conditions. New England Aster’s wild flower
seeds are very tiny, and makes small growth in the first year. Once
established, the wild flowers are one of the most hardy plants on the market
today and spreads well. One of the more easily identifiable features of the
New England aster is the large number of purple ray flowers, which should be
forty or more. Some wild flower specialists believe there could be more then
100. Another feature is the hairy stems and leaves that exist on most of this
type of flower species. Truly, New England Aster is one of the most beautiful
wildflowers there is.
- New England Aster grows as a perennial in USDA Zones: 3 – 9. These wild flowers thrive in full sun and can adapt to a variety of soil conditions.
- These asters are a very hardy plant and have large purple blooms that are deer resistant and will last from late summer to fall.
- New England Aster is the perfect wildflower for any flower garden or meadow, growing anywhere from 36 – 48 inches tall they also make wonderful cut flowers.
- Sow these heirloom seeds in well-drained soil at 1/2 ounce per 1,000 square feet or 1 pound per acre or 3 – 4 seeds per plant and keep moist until germination occurs in 21 – 45 days.
- Our seeds are always Non-GMO and packaged for the current year.
- Package Dimensions: 5 x 3 x 0.2 inches
- Item Weight: 0.16 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces
- Manufacturer: Outsidepride
- Item model number: OUT-3046
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.