OUR MOMENTS is a series of thought provoking games
developed by people just like you for you and your loved ones. I’m Alan. My
partner and I have 3 kids, we both work and needless to say, we all spend much
more time with other people than we do as a family. We found we were losing
the ability to communicate as a family on any level that didn’t involve
schedules, car pools or work. If you know what I’m saying, CLAP! O.k. I heard
that… We had to MAKE TIME for family and rebuild what we knew was so important
to keeping us together as a family! Something had to change. We began by
putting aside time to ask questions about each other, things we’d never
thought to ask before and before long we were actually involved in full scale
discussions that introduced us to our children and their lives away from us.
Along the way, we discovered the art of asking questions in such a way that
the kids actually wanted to answer us. We developed a game based on these
principles. Here it is for you. our game that we created and which enriched
our family bond. We want you to have the same experience. The questions here
are intended to open up your hearts and minds and to really hear what the
members of YOUR family are telling you. There are no hard and fast rules
except that you have to listen and try really hard not to be judgmental. So,
relax and enjoy the journey. Put away the cellphones and stop talking
“Emojis”. You’ll be amazed at the things you never knew about the people
closest to you. We currently have 4 OUR MOMENTS decks for Families, Kids,
Couples and an adult version, each one with 100 icebreaker questions. Join us
in our quest to keep the door open for the people closest and most important
to us to come through at any time. Everyone needs to know that they have
someone they can rely on. A GAME OF CONVERSATION STARTERS FOR GREAT
RELATIONSHIPS WITH YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS Put away the cell phones, iPads and
video games and get back to the basics of family life. Whether with your
immediate family or extended family. Get everyone involved, aunts, uncles,
nieces, nephews, cousins, parents and grandparents. Play with other families.
The perfect way to get to know the people you love. Read more 100 THOUGHT
PROVOKING QUESTIONS When we, the adults – parents or grandparents – ask the
kids.. “How was your day?” We invariably get the answer “Okay!”. From that we
learn nothing. If we really want to know we have to ask relevant questions and
sometimes we just don’t have enough time or information to form the basis for
a significant conversation. OUR MOMENTS Families helps you to create an open
atmosphere and leave the door open for communication at all times not just
when you are playing. Read more HAVE FUN – AT HOME OR AWAY! This is the
perfect game to play on family night, it’s a fun family dinner table game.
Take it on your next road trip – it’s the perfect car game for kids, for any
long distance travel or just on a rainy day. The easy to pack and easy to
carry box makes this a road trip essential and perfect for a long airplane
ride. I-Spy is out and OUR MOMENTS FAMILIES is in for your car travel game
with the kids. This is a fun and enlightening camping game to play around a
campfire with your intimate family or with friends or at your next family
picnic. You’ll be surprised at some of the answers you’ll get and it will open
up whole new areas of interest for older and younger members of the group.
Read more GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER… Get to know your children and let them get
to know you. By playing games and letting our guard down, we invite people
into our inner selves. When someone understands what it is that makes YOU
tick, they are far more likely to allow you into their inner space. Reduce the
gap between the generations and make sure you are the one your kids approach
when they need help or want to share something exciting. Read more MAKE IT
FUN! There are no right or wrong answers and no lecturing is allowed. Keep it
light and have lots of fun, laugh and go off on a tangent. Not for nothing
this is called a “thought-provoking” game. We give you the starting points but
the rest is up to you. So make this a new family tradition. You’ll be amazed
at the results. Read more
- ROAD TRIP BUNDLE – Get the Couples Edition, the Kids Edition and the Families edition in this special OUR MOMENTS bundle!
- QUALITY TIME – for parents with their children and grandparents with the grandchildren – Discover your children and let them get to know you. Educate through fun. Improve your listening skills – ask a question and listen carefully to the answer. Talk about it. There is no correct answer and no judgment.
- OPEN AND MEANINGFUL COMMUNICATION – The essential skill for a healthy family. OUR MOMENTS Road Trip Bundle encourages family members to reconnect in this age of stunted communication with fun and engaging cards that feature interesting and thought provoking topics. Encourage conversations among family members.
- GET THEM TALKING AND THE REST WILL FOLLOW – These games are based on the principle of adult guided discussion. In a game setting, the child / teenager will be relaxed and receptive. MAKE IT FUN, upbeat, simple and positive. Use this to chat. You will allow your child to release pent up stress while observing his/her emotional and physical needs.
- BEST THING EVER FOR CAR TRAVEL – These question boxes to go are loaded with 300 questions and are ideal for road trips. They help keeping younger kids as well as couples entertained during car travel. The family friendly games make a great gift for your own family or for friends. BUY IT NOW! There is no risk. If you are unhappy just return within 30 days for a FULL REFUND. Order this bundle, which QUALIFIES for FREE SHIPPING Today.
- Product Dimensions: 1.3 x 2.6 x 3.6 inches
- Item Weight: 7.2 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces
- Manufacturer recommended age: 18 years and up
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.