Optimal Speaker Design is engaged in the design,
engineering, and distribution of high-quality home and commercial audio
products. Our products range in complexity from simple in-ceiling speakers to
whole house audio systems – all with beautiful styling and high-end sound
quality. Our U.S.-based research, development, and design team is supported by
a network of cutting-edge acoustical, mechanical, and electrical engineers.
Together, we create products that combine the latest technology with ease of
use for a quality sound experience. Read more SOUND QUALITY Transform your
listening experience with this high power, high performance amplifier that
improves bass response for a home theater. DUAL SOURCE SWITCHING The AMP200
also includes dual source switching to connect two audio sources and toggle
between them for greater listening flexibility. HIGH CURRENT POWER Rated at 80
watts per channel at 8 ohms, and stable down to 2 ohms, the OSD-AMP200 is
overload stable so it’s ideal for use anywhere clean power is needed. CONNECT
Use the AMP200 to connect your portable music device. It includes two RCA
signal level inputs, cable marked as red for right and white for left. Read
more Features: High Current Power 200 Watts per channel 80 Watts RMS per
channel of power Bridgeable Outputs Connects to Smartphone & Portable Devices
Signal-sensing Dual-Source Switching OSD AMP200 High Current Class A/B 2
Channel Amplifier 200-Watts (2OHM Stable) Bridged Mono 250- Watt The OSD Audio
AMP200 is a powerful, high current amplifier for home and pro-installation
applications. Whether you are expanding a custom home theater or starting a
whole house system, the AMP200 delivers the power, sound quality and right
feature set. Experience a true Home Theater Sound Pro-installation
applications Accomplishes detailed audio tasks Read more AMP65 AMP200 AMP300
XMP100 XMP300 NERO-STREAM XD Amplifier Class Class A/B High Current Class A/B
High Current Class A/B Digital Class D Digital Class D Digital Class D of
Channels 2 2 2 2 2 2 Power Handling per Channel @ 8 Ohms 25W(RMS)/ 50W(MAX)
80W(RMS)/ 160W(MAX) 75W(RMS)/ 150W(MAX) 50W(RMS)/ 100W(MAX) 75W(RMS)/
150W(MAX) 15W(RMS)/ 30W(MAX) Power Handling per Channel @ 4 Ohms 125W(RMS)/
250W(MAX) 225W(RMS)/ 450W(MAX) 75W(RMS)/ 150W(MAX) 150W(RMS)/ 300W(MAX)
30W(RMS)/ 60W(MAX) Frequency Response 30Hz-20kHz, +/-3 db 20Hz-20kHz ±0.5 dB
20Hz-20kHz ±0.5 dB 10Hz-30kHz, -2dB/ +1dB 10Hz-30kHz, -2dB/ +1dB 20Hz-20kHz
Impedance 8 Ohms 8 Ohm to 2 Ohm Stable 8 Ohm to 2 Ohm Stable 8 Ohm and 4 Ohm
Stable 8 Ohm and 4 Ohm Stable 8 Ohm and 4 Ohm Stable Auto-On Sensing ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓
Dimensions (L x H x D) (L x H x D): 8.5″ x 2.6″ x 6″ (L x H x D): 16.5″ x 3.5″
x 13.7″ (L x H x D): 16.5″ x 5.2″ x 13.7″ (L x H x D): 16.5″ x 2.15″ x 7.65″
(L x H x D): 17.15″ x 2.6″ x 11″ (L x H x D): 7.5″ x 2.15″ x 5.5″ Weight 5 lbs
26 lbs 35 lbs 4.7 lbs 8.4 lbs 2.8 lbs
- 200 Watts per channel Peak power, 250 watts Bridged Mono into 8 ohms
- High Current Class A/B Power Amplifier (2 ohm Stable)
- High Output Toroidal Power Supply, High Capacitance and Ample Internal Heatsink
- Unique Automatic Dual Source Priority Switching with Speaker Level Input Option
- Right and Left back panel Gain Controls
- Shipping: This item does not ship outside the U.S
- Product Dimensions: 22.5 x 19.5 x 6.5 inches
- Item Weight: 35 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 34 pounds
- Manufacturer: OSD Audio
- Item model number: AMP200
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.