Almond Oil Pampers The Skin & Hair Almond oil is an excellent emollient and
moisturizer. As an emollient it nourishes and softens the skin and hair
helping to keep it smooth to the touch. This composition is beneficial to
protecting and conditioning your skin no matter your age. A lovely
moisturizing oil that is very light and absorbs well. It is great for all skin
types as an acting emollient and is best known for its ability to soften,
soothe, and re-condition the skin. Many people report that their loss of hair
has decreased and some even state that they have achieved significant hair
growth as a direct result of daily or frequent almond oil hair uses. Benefits
for Hair: Nourishes hair and smoothes hair cuticles Makes hair long, strong
and thick Massaging with almond oil adds shine to the hair Controls hair
fallout Specifics:Scientific Name: Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Extraction: Cold
PressedColor: Pale GoldenScent: Bland / NoneIngredients: 100% Pure Organic
Unrefined Sweet Almond Oil Amount: Measured by volume not weightBottles: All
Bottles Are Sealed. Glass Bottles are amber in color. Glass Droppers are used
if selected option. The pumps are shipped along with the bottle NOT on the
bottle. This is because the bottle is sealed for freshness. Plastic Bottles
are 1 PETE BPA Free and amber in color.Additives: We NEVER add anything to
our oils or waters. Animal Testing: We NEVER provide or use products tested on
animals. We do not support this. We are 100% Cruelty FreeFreshness: We fill
bottles to order this insures 100% Freshness. Never old or expired. Our
bottles we send to Prime (FBA) we fill bottles in small quantities and send
them. They do not stay in FBA centers long. We do this to make sure all
products customers receive are always fresh. Expirations Dates Are On All
- Almond oil aides the skin in keeping the proper balance of moisture in the skin which is critical when treating dry skin. It is often mixed with an exfoliant for body scrubs as well as mixed with moisturizers to provide benefits the moisturizer may not have. Almond oil can also be used on the delicate skin under the eye to prevent "crow's feet".
- Almond oil is frequently used to treat dry skin. As a dry skin treatment, almond oil relieves itchiness, soreness, rashes, dryness, irritation and burns. Making it an excellent choice for massage oils.
- One of the most common sweet almond oil hair uses today is for developing and maintaining a healthy scalp and healthy hair. As you probably already know, hair and scalp types range from very dry to very oily. What you may not know is that sweet almond oil can be used with great effect regardless of what type you have.
- Many people have discovered that by applying a few drops to their scalp and rubbing it in for a minute or more before bedtime, their hair will become thicker and develop a sheen and shine like never before. And because important vitamins like D and E as well as essential fatty acids are naturally present in almonds, the overall health of the hair and scalp can improve with time and daily care.
- If your nails are thin and chip off easily, it indicates mineral insufficiency. What you need is a regular almond oil treatment. This oil is rich in zinc, the deficiency which causes brittle nails and white spots. The oil also contains appreciable amounts of B-complex vitamins and iron that also help improve nail health.
- Product Dimensions: 1.8 x 1.8 x 5 inches ; 2.08 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 5 ounces
- UPC: 748616550877
- #968 in Body Oils
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.