BENEFITS OF APRICOT OIL Apricot oils, made from
apricot kernels, is a light, pale-yellow liquid with a slight nutty fragrance.
Best for Normal/Combination Skin, Dry or Damaged Skin or Mature/Aging Skin For
the Skin Massages- It is easily absorbed into the skin, so it won’t leave
people feeling greasy afterwards. Protects the skin from harmful UV rays,
while reversing the damage that may have already occurred. Removes impurities
and dead skin cells. Moisturizer to soften and smooth the skin. Reduces skin
irritation from dry skin. Helps reduce inflammation, itching and redness from
eczema. Substitute for Hand and Foot Cream. Reduces wrinkles and fine lines.
For the Hair Helps restore shine to damaged and chemically treated hair. Helps
cure dry and flaky scalp.
EXFOLIATING APRICOT FACIAL SCRUB Facial scrubs is a refreshing all natural way
to exfoliate the skin for an anti-aging routine that keeps the skin smooth and
healthy. Exfoliating helps to remove impurities and dead skin cells for a
clear complexion. Create your own apricot facial scrubs using any of the
recipes below. Afterwards, take a small amount in your fingers and rub it in
the direction of the arrows as shown in the picture on the left. For those
with acne prone, oily skin, we recommend using Renewalize Hemp Seed Oil as a
substitute for the apricot oil. Please test on small amount of skin first to
make sure your do not have an allergic reaction. Read more APRICOT SUGAR SCRUB
RECIPES Lavender Oil Scrub Ingredients: 1 cups sugar 1/2 cup apricot kernel
oil 3 drops rosemary essential oil 5 drops lavender essential oil
Instructions: Mix the ingredients together and store in a glass jar. To use,
place 1 Tbsp in your hand and massage onto your face. Rinse and pat dry.
Coffee Cinnamon Scrub Ingredients: ¼ cup apricot kernel oil ¼ cup sugar ¼ cup
coffee grounds (used or fresh, either work just the same) 1 tbs. ground
cinnamon Instructions: Mix the ingredients together and store in a glass jar.
To use, place 1 Tbsp in your hand and massage onto your face. Rinse and pat
dry. Vanilla Sugar Scrub Ingredients: 1 cup brown sugar 1/2 cup apricot kernel
oil 3 drops lemon essential oil 1 tsp. homemade vanilla extract or scrape
seeds from 1 vanilla bean. Instructions: Mix the ingredients together and
store in a glass jar. To use, place 1 Tbsp in your hand and massage onto your
face. Rinse and pat dry. Lemon Sugar Scrub Ingredients: 1 cup sugar 1/2 cup
apricot kernel oil 3 drops rosemary essential oil oil 10 drops of lemon or
orange essential oil Instructions: Mix the ingredients together and store in a
glass jar. To use, place 1 Tbsp in your hand and massage onto your face. Rinse
and pat dry. Read more Moisturizing Spray This product may be used with the
Renewalize Misting Bottle for an easy, efficient way to apply the apricot oil
to the body. After a shower or bath, use the bottle to spray a continuous mist
of oil evenly onto damp skin to help seal in moisture. May also be used to
moisturize dry skin and hair. Read more
- HIGHEST QUALITY: Pressed from the seed of the apricot, this unrefined oil is rich in vitamins A & E along with the essential fatty acid GLA. A clear lightweight yellow liquid apricot oil has a slight nutty aroma. Fast absorbing non greasy natural oil that makes your skin feel wonderful and new again. It's a fantastic carrier oil that may be mixed with your favorite essential oils. Recommended for those with dry, normal, mature, sensitive and combination skin.
- SKINCARE: Apricot oil is soothing and non-irritating, which is perfect for those with sensitive skin. A massage with apricot kernel oil is good for dry skin as it absorbs easily and moisturizes for a long period of time. For those with eczema or psoriasis, the anti-inflammatory properties of apricot kernel oil helps to soothe the skin and reduce redness. Rich in vitamin K, apricot kernel oil, helps to reduce dark circles underneath the eye.
- HAIRCARE: When apricot kernel oil is used as a hot oil treatment, the hair becomes more manageable and softer. It can also be used as a leave-in conditioner to moisturize dry hair. Simply, add four drops of apricot oil onto the hair after a shower and before drying.
- EYE MAKEUP REMOVER: Apricot kernal oil is an all natural makeup remover as well. Add two drops to a cotton ball and wipe off mascara and eyeliner before washing your face.
- PACKAGING – Bottled in a large 4oz amber glass bottle for longevity. Protects light sensitive oils from oxidation and loss of potency. The glass prevents chemicals from leaching into the oil.
- Package Dimensions: 6.2 x 2.1 x 2.1 inches
- Item Weight: 5.6 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces
- Manufacturer: Renewalize
- Item model number: Apricot
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.