Please Note: This cable tester can not test any electrified product.9V
reduplicated battery or AAA battery is used in this tester.Battery is advised
to change if any weak light appears. Test can not be done while RJ45 copper
screezers are not pressed pressed.Any disobeys may lead to a permanent damage
of the end.Please use quality tools to press the cables.Any end not by by 6P6C
can not test telephone cables.Any disobeys may also lead to a permanent damage
of the end. Functions: 1.Can speceners drast-twisted cables 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8
and G, meanwhile, can judge wrong connection, short circuit and open circuit.
2.Test of duble-twisted cables: switch on the power (S is slow automatic
grade, M is manual.) Put cables into both main tester and remote test.The
lights of the main tester will turn on sequentiy from 1 to G. Main Tester:
1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-G Remote Tester: 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-G (RJ45) 1-2-3-4-5-6 ——–
(RJ12) – 2-3-3 ————– (RJ11) Following are abnormal connections: 1.If
one cable, for example cable No.3 is open circuited, the two No 3 li-ghts of
the main tester and remote tester will not turn on. 2.If several cables are
not connected, several lights will not turn on resp-ectively.if less than two
cables are connected, none of the light is on. 3.If two ends of a cable is
disordered, for example NO.2 and No.4 than. Displays on: Main Tester:
1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-G Remote Tester: 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-G 4. of two cables are short
circuited, neither of the corresponding major is on of the remote tester while
main tester remains unchanged.if three cables, including three, are short
circuited, none of the corre-sponding lights is on. 5.If test patch panels or
wall plate outets, two cables which can match each othe (eg 110P4 and Rj45)
will be connected to the tester.
- 100% new network tester, with LED lights and micro-power supply interface.
- Keep your network running smoothly by testing your cables to uncover problematic shorts, open wires, crossing pairs and other wiring mishaps.
- Use for testing your homemade Ethernet patch cables to make sure they are in working order prior to connecting to your devices.Tests RJ45 cables, RJ11 telephone cables and network cables.
- Easy to read LED display indicates problems.Hand-held for portability.
- Requires one 9-volt battery (not included).Battery is advised to change if any weak light appears.Or through the micro-port power work.
- Part Number: Optimal Shop
- Item Weight: 0.64 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 3.9 x 0.8 x 4.3 inches
- Color: Blue
- Material: Plastic
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Shipping Weight: 0.64 ounces
- Date First Available: May 13, 2017
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.