Fear, fact, react in the O’Neill® Reactor USCG Vest. Filter Tech Outer
Envelope. Full zip-up front with dual seatbelt buckles. Closed Cell PVC Marine
Foam keeps you afloat. Trendy brand graphics throughout. This vest is approved
by the U.S. Coast Guard. Neoprene-bonded panels: 100% polyester.Mesh Panels:
100% polyester. Hand wash cold, drip dry. Imported. Measurements: Length: 23
in Product measurements were taken using size M (5’9″-5’11”, 150-170 lbs).
Please note that measurements may vary by size. If you’re not fully satisfied
with your purchase, you are welcome to return any unworn and unwashed items
with tags intact and original packaging included.
- USCG Approved Personal Flotation Device; Perfect for Wake Sports, Waterskiing, Tubing, and Swimming
- Segmented Foam Core And Anatomical Flex Points Allow Unrestricted Movement
- Quick Release Safety Buckles And Heavy Duty Front Zipper Create an Unparalleled Sense of Security
- Minimal Bulk Design Allows Full Mobility, While Expansion Panels Enable a Comfortable Fit
- Relaxed Fit For The Water Sports Enthusiast Who Wants Some Room To Move.Concealed Dual Belt System
- Neoprene vests are meant to fit fairly snugly when dry. It's important that they do fit snug. When neoprene gets wet it expands so the in order for the vest to fit properly it needs to be snug.
- Product Dimensions: 25 x 22 x 2.5 inches ; 2.5 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2.6 pounds
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
- Item model number: 4720-A05-XL
- #11 in Life Jackets & Vests
- #1 in Men's Outerwear Vests
- #571 in Men's Shops
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.