Color:Black This basic stand has become the standard for
broadcast pros! Height: 4.5 inches. Base Diameter: 6 inches. Quality,
innovation, and a desire to offer new designs to today’s music professional
all go into the production of On Stage microphone stands. From the most basic
round-base stand to their vast range of mic stands, On-Stage Stands microphone
stands have become standard equipment with many of the biggest road crews,
sound contractors and music venues around the world. From the Manufacturer The
standard for broadcast pros, this stand boasts a solid sand-cast base with
five rubber feet for added stability. The removable shaft comes in a black
powder coat (DS7100B) or chrome finish (DS7100C).
- Black Powder Coat shaft
- Height: 4-1/2"
- Base diameter: 4"
- Item Weight: 1.9 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.05 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- Item model number: DS7100 B
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.