Delicious right out of the bag or as a pork rind chip to enjoy with a variety
of dips. One of my favorite ways to eat them is put a drop or two of my
favorite hot sauce on the pork rind ,, yum! Enjoy them in place of chips or
popcorn ,and benefit from more protein and less carbs! Fresh!: If you have
been buying your pork rinds at the store you won’t find any as fresh as these.
We package your order right after they come out of our cooking facility. Other
serving suggestions: If you need a gluten free breading, just crush up some of
these and apply to your meat before baking or frying. Another idea is to use
them in place of croutons in salads.
- Fresh! Cooked, Packed and Shipped from our Kitchens
- Low Carb Less than 1g per serving
- Made in America
- Pork Rinds have 18g or Protein per ounce
- Shipping Weight: 6 pounds
- #298 in Pork Rinds
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.