The office chair base is the foundation of every swivel
chair, but it often gets overlooked. The sturdiness and rigidity of your chair
base has a direct effect on overall mobility and ergonomics of your office
chair. The strength and durability of this chair support will ensure your
chair’s foundation is ergonomically sound for many years. Problem with plastic
chair bases Other chair bases that come standard on your computer chair are
made of plastic. The daily stress and usage on this plastic base causes it to
bend, crack and scratch. These eventually break and make your chair unusable.
It is time for a replacement. Heavy Duty & High Quality Metal Frame Entire
Structure Made of Cast Aluminum Alloy Our goal is to provide you with the
highest quality office chair parts so you can extend the life of your chair.
So we made sure our replacement chair base is made entirely from high strength
aluminum alloy.This chair base is as heavy duty as you will find. It will
easily hold up to 400 lbs for years and year of extended use. Heavy Duty Built
with Premium Quality Materials Supports 400+ lbs Strong and Sturdy Base Read
more Universal Standard Size This replacement chair base will fit almost every
office chair on the market. It has the industry standard caster wheel fittings
to receive chair caster stems and the standard center hub to receive gas lift
cylinders. Simply add this replacement base to your existing office chair.
Standard 2″ (50mm) gas lift center holeStandard 7/16″ x 7/8″ (11mm x 22mm)
caster socketsMeasures 28″ in diameter to provide additional stability Read
more Read more How to Replace Your Office Chair Base? We’re Here to Help.
Installation Instructions Are Included We’ve included a step-by-step
instruction manual in the chair base package to help guide you through the
replacement. Remove Wheels From Caster Sockets Remove chair wheels from star-
shaped base by gripping wheel firmly and pulling caster stem from the base
socket. Try using a towel or gloves for better grip. Separate Cylinder From
Base Use a heavy rubber mallet to strike the bottom edge of the chair cylinder
while holding the chair base with your other hand. Additional steps detailed
in manual Add Your Office Oasis Chair Base Install caster wheels in new Office
Oasis chair base legs by pushing the stem into the socket. Attach chair
assembly by aligning the cylinder with the hole located on the base. Read more
- EXTRA HEAVY DUTY – Other chair bases that come standard on your office chairs typically bend, crack, or break over time. This one simply won't. With the entire frame made from high strength aluminum, this chair base is as heavy duty as you will find. It will easily hold up to 400 lbs for years and years of extended use.
- UNIVERSAL STANDARD SIZE – This replacement chair base will fit almost every office chair on the market. If it doesn't fit your specific chair, simply return it for a full refund and we'll even cover the cost of shipping for you. It has the standard 2" (50mm) center hole for gas lift cylinders and standard 7/16" x 7/8" (11mm x 22mm) sockets for chair caster stems.
- STRONG & STURDY BASE – The office chair base is the foundation of every swivel chair, but it often gets overlooked. The sturdiness and rigidity of your chair base has a direct effect on overall mobility and ergonomics of your office chair. The strength and durability of this chair support will ensure your chair's foundation is ergonomically sound for many years.
- INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS INCLUDED – Don't know how to replace your computer chair base? That's okay, it's actually a very straight forward task. We've included step-by-step instructions and our customer support team can help guide you through the process.
- 6 YEAR HASSLE-FREE WARRANTY – Our goal is to provide you with the highest quality office chair parts so you can extend the life of your chair. So if for some reason our chair base bends, cracks, or breaks – email us, and we'll send you a brand new one. Our warranty lasts for up to 6 years from your purchase date.
- Brand Name: The Office Oasis
- Item Weight: 3.8 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 26.5 x 25.5 x 4 inches
- Color: Silver
- Material Type: High Strength Cast Aluminum Alloy
- Manufacturer Part Number: OAS-2021
- Shipping Weight: 3.8 pounds
- Date First Available: March 20, 2018
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.