Once you start making music with the Novation Circuit synthesizer workstation,
it’s sure to become a fixture in your rig. In fact, this standalone groove
box, with its onboard synthesizers and drum machine, can easily be your entire
beat-production rig, and since it can run on battery power, the Circuit will
let you create music anywhere. Onboard, you’ll find a pair of Nova-style
synthesizer engines loaded with killer sounds, plus a 4-part rhythm section
and a 4 x 8 matrix of wonderfully playable RGB pads. Easy access to effects
and macro parameter controls let you dive in and get creative with your
sounds, and super-flexible onboard sequencing allows you to create entire
compositions filled with motion and energy. Included with the purchase of a
Novation Circuit is: Ableton Live Lite – 4GB of Loopmasters Samples From
NOW until December 6th 2018 receive a free FM synthesizer (Baervaag) and a
discount on a vocal synthesizer (Jussi) from Klevgrand when you purchase and
register any Novation product! Sample Flip: Select a different sample for
each step in all four drum tracks. This gives you the potential to free up
tracks that would previously have been used for rhythm sounds for other
instrumentation or samples.Polyrhythmic Drum Patterns: Set the length of your
drum patterns individually to create mind-bending cross-rhythms and pattern
variations.Instant Pattern Switch: Change patterns instantly and combine with
automation for glitchy drum fills and beat repeats.Session Colour Select:
Available from the unit; change your Session colour when saving.Clock
Settings: Improved setup page with more versatile MIDI control. Separate
transmit and receive settings for MIDI clock.Circuit Packs: Samples, synth
patches and sessions to completely transform your Circuit. Use Components to
load Circuit Packs and backup your existing work. Fractional Gate: The gate
- 2-part Nova, analog-modeled synthesizer, 4-part drum machine, 6 voice polyphony per synth
- 4×8 grid of RGB velocity-sensitive pads, 28 RGB backlit function buttons, 8 continuous macro encoder knobs, dedicated filter and volume pots
- Combine up to 128 steps of synth and drum patterns; save up to 32 sessions, each comprised of up to 8 patterns per track
- Regular Software Updates – Circuit Components: Sample Upload, Software Synth Editor, Cloud-based Session Librarian; add effects including 16 delays, 8 reverbs, filters, and sidechain; Polyrhythmic Drum Patterns
- Battery powered; built in speaker; inch outputs, MIDI I/O, and USB
- Item Weight: 2.1 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 7.9 x 9.5 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 pounds
- Item model number: Circuit
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.