Using a dependable Honda GX270 engine with Oil Alert, this
NorthStar High-Pressure Water Pump is ideal for sprinkler systems, remote area
firefighting and washing down equipment. NorthStar uses long-lasting, high-end
silicon carbide seals that are specially suited for heavy-duty applications.
Fully welded frame with durable black wrinkle powder-coat finish holds up to
jobsite abuse. What’s Included (1) Pump High Performance, Long Lasting Pumps
Performs Beyond your Needs When you need extra pressure to push water far and
high, the NorthStar High-Pressure Water Pump delivers. Ideal for sprinkler
systems, washing heavy-duty equipment and for providing the water pressure
needed to fight fires in remote areas. To ensure the best performance, longer
life and smoother operation, we gave this heavy‐duty water pump an aluminum
impeller and a cast iron volute. Built Tough Because jobsites can be dangerous
and accidents happen, we knew you’d want to protect your pump. This is why it
is has a fully welded rugged steel roll cage, complete with DuPont Black
Wrinkle TGIC Polyester electrostatic finish for extra durability. It gives the
pump maximum protection at the jobsite and while transporting. The wide base
gives rock‐solid stability. Read more Proven and Reliable Power Industry
Leading Engineering Because you need a pump that you can rely on, turning to
the world’s largest manufacturer of engines to power our NorthStar High-
Pressure Water Pump was an obvious choice. The Honda GX270 engine gives you
the industry‐leading fuel efficiency, quiet operation and most importantly,
power that you need to get the job done. Easy to Work With The precision-
engineered components that come together to form this NorthStar High-Pressure
Water Pump’s Honda GX270 engine let it run with less vibration and less noise,
so they’re a lot better to be around than some other engines. They’re also
built to last with minimal maintenance, so you’ll stay on the job with less
trouble. Read more Setting the Standard for Quality, Performance and Value
Over 1000 Hours of Testing No one builds water pumps better. And no one tests
them more. Northern Tool + Equipment engineers put each NorthStar water pump
component through a series of extensive, real‐world procedures in our
Faribault, MN testing facility and in the field. Each pump design is
endurance‐tested nonstop for over 1000 hours. Before you put your pump to the
test for the first time, we already have. Setting the Standard for Over 20
Years From the very beginning, our goal was simple: Build the best water pump
on the market. The result is a NorthStar water pump that outclasses the
competition in quality, performance, reliability and value. For over two
decades, NorthStar has set the standard. Professionals and do‐it‐yourselfers
trust the superior quality of NorthStar to get the job done right the first
time, every time. Read more Features + Benefits Designed to push water long
distances or to great heightsSilicon carbide seals are 2 times harder, 15%
tougher, and 50% stronger than common aluminum oxide sealsAll sheet metal
parts are cut using a state of the art CO2 laserUses standard NPT threads for
attachment flexibilityUtilizes a check valve to hold a prime while the pump is
not running Read more
- Designed to push water long distances or to great heights
- Silicon carbide seals are 2 times harder, 15% tougher, and 50% stronger than common aluminum oxide seals
- All sheet metal parts are cut using a state of the art CO2 laser
- Uses standard NPT threads for attachment flexibility
- Utilizes a check valve to hold a prime while the pump is not running
- Shipping Weight: 80 pounds
- Manufacturer: NorthStar
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.