Read more REVOLUTIONARY WIDE MOUTH The Big Mouth Bubbler
eliminates the nightmare that is cleaning your carboy. Stick your arm right in
and clean the entire inside with just a swipe of the cleaning cloth. Tell me
more: Protects your brew: less bacteria, less spoilage. Virtually
indestructible: 3” thick anti-flex ribs. Go ahead, throw it around!Smaller
base diameter: save precious storage space Read more NEARLY INDESTRUCTIBLE The
Big Mouth Bubbler carboy protects your fermentation against every possible
outcome: Oxygen contamination? Not a chance. Exemplary, airtight design.Cracks
in the plastic? No way. This bad boy could be thrown off a roof.Lurking
bacteria? Nope! The wide mouth makes this carboy easier to clean than any
before. Read more DESIGNED BY BREWMASTERS FOR THE BEST BREWING EXPERIENCE
SERVING THE HOMEBREWER COMMUNITY SINCE 1993 Talking about brewing is almost as
fun as brewing; having a beer while talking about brewing gives it a run for
its money. We believe this conversation is important, ongoing, dynamic, and
bridges the gaps of age, gender, politics, etc. We bring homebrew to the
masses (classes, demonstrations, competitions, beer festivals, and advertising
outside hobby publications), Northern Brewer has been in the thick of it since
1993. MAKING YOUR NEXT BATCH EASIER Because Northern Brewer was built by
homebrewers, for homebrewers, that same passion fuels everything we do. It’s
what challenges us to invent better ways to brew. Constantly. Our Product
Development Team’s only job is to design new ways to make homebrewing easier
for everyone. And it’s all based on decades of expert experience and
troubleshooting. WATCH. LEARN. ENJOY. Our Brewmasters are very passionate
about brewing and want you to have an amazing brewing experience. Watch our
detailed step by step brewmaster videos so you too can brew your best. Someday
we want homebrewing to be as common a household craft in America as vegetable
gardening, and we know that our hobby/craft/shared passion/obsession won’t get
there through complacency Read more
- Revolutionary wide mouth eliminates the nightmare of cleaning and sanitizing. Stick your arm in to clean the entire inside with a swipe of the cleaning cloth.
- Superior to a carboy; A virtually indestructible fermentor
- Volume markers molded into the side of the vessel
- Uses a Standard-sized #6.5 Stopper (not included); ports that can accommodate most fermentation-monitoring equipment
- 6.5 Gallon fermenters are perfect for the primary stage of beer or wine fermentation. The extra head space allows for the production of krausen on a 5 gallon batch of beer.
- Product Dimensions: 11.5 x 11.5 x 23 inches
- Item Weight: 1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 4.37 pounds
- Manufacturer: Northern Brewer
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.