Portable Powerful Multifunction DC Tire Inflator The NoOne
air compressor is made of heavy duty materials and also can be easily stored
in the trunk of a vehicle. It comes in a very nice bag that can be carried
anywhere. Featuring: “Auto shut off”, “ Powerful & Fast Inflation”, “An easy
to read Digital Display”, and “Emergency light”, make the NoOne air pump
extremely popular. Read more Auto Shut Off The air pump will automatically
turn off when it reaches its preset value. It is connected via a 12V port to
the vehicles cigarette lighter port, and the pump itself has a long enough
cord to reach all of your vehicles tires. Powerful & Fast Inflation A 180W
powerful metal motor delivers inflation at a rate of 30 L/min, inflating a
tire rated at 30 PSI in 3 minutes.Small body but powerful inflation. Digital
Display The digital display is easy to read and illuminates even in the dark
for ease of use in whatever environment you might get a puncture.
Multifunction Coming with an extra fuse and adaptors such as a needle for
balls and another nozzle to fill airbeds and floats. The hose itself screws on
to the valve stem. Read more How to Inflate Tires? 1. Make sure the switch is
at the ‘O’ position and the car vehicle engine is running. 2. Screw the thread
connector onto the tire’s valve stem. 3. Plug the power cord into a 12V
cigarette lighter socket. 4. Long press the (Set) button for 3 seconds to
enter the preset settings. Press the (-) or (+) button to set the desired
pressure, and then wait until it stops flashing. 5. Turn on the power switch
to the ‘I’ position. The compressor will automatically stop inflating once the
desired pressure is reached. 6. When the desired pressure is reached, turn off
the power. 7. Unscrew the valve connector, place the tire valve dust cap back
to the tire & disconnect the power cord from a 12V cigarette lighter socket.
How to Pre-set & Memory Pressure? The pre-set pressure is factory set at 40
PSI when manufactured. 1. Press the ‘set’ button for 3 seconds to check the
pre-set pressure. The pre-set pressure is factory set at 40 PSI when
manufactured. 2. Adjust your desired pressure by pressing button ‘+’/‘-’ .
Press Button ‘+’ to increase the pressure gauge and press Button ‘-’ to
decrease the pressure 3. Press button ‘set’ to read press gauge by PSI/BAR.
Memory Function 1. The product records the latest pre-set pressure. For
example, If your pre-set pressure gauge is 35 PSI, the product records the
pre-set pressure at 35 PSI. 2. Before reaching desired pressure, the
compressor can shut off manually by moving the On/Off switch What is its
specification? Pressure: 120 PSI Cylinder diameter: 30 mm Fuse: 15A Working
Voltage: 12V DC Max Accessories: 2 adaptors Performance: 0 to 30 PSI in
approximate 3 minutes (based on P195/65R15 tire. Time may vary depending on
actual tire size and operating conditions.) What’s in the package? · Air
Compressor Pump x 1; · Carry Bag x 1; · Adapter for Balloon x 1; · Ball Needle
x 1; · Fuse x 1 · User Manual x 1 (Please read the user manual carefully
before use) Read more
- Auto Shut-offThe portable air compressor feature auto shut off modes, once the desired pressure is reach, it will auto shut off as well, to ensure you do not put too much pressure in tires or other inflatable items.
- Strong,powerful & Fast inflation A 180W powerful metal motor delivers inflation at a rate of 30 L/min, inflating a tire rated at 30 PSI in 3 minutes.
- Tire Inflator with Digital DisplayThe vehicle air compressor feature a Large LCD Digital Display monitors air pressure in PSI, BAR and Tire Pressure Gauge with measurement range of 0-120 PSI.
- Emergency LED Lighting Designed and built in with 3 large bright LED lights for night darkness illumination or travel emergency use.
- Brand: NoOne
- Item Weight: 4.54 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 8.7 x 5.7 x 3.7 inches
- Manufacturer Part Number: KJAP003-2
- Vehicle Service Type: 12V DC
- Amperage: 15 A
- Voltage: 12 volts
- Wattage: 180 watts
- Shipping Weight: 5.3 pounds
- Date First Available: April 8, 2019
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.