99.9% pure DMSO has liquid or solid/crystal state of matter as it has
relatively high freezing point at 18.5 °C (65.3 °F), means that at, or below,
room temperature it is a solid/crystal, above it is liquid. /In case of
crystal state of matter you can put it in wide container or pot with hot water
(not boiled) and close it down if possible. The water should not go above the
neck of the bottle. After 30-60 min change the water with hot one again. Then
keep the bottle in room temperature above the melting point. Or put it on the
heater overnight./ DMSO has been used for over 100 years in the United States.
It is a natural substance derived from wood pulp and is harmless when used
with the proper precautions. DMSO is an organic, colorless, natural, non-
synthesized liquid, extracted from lignin. DMSO intended use is as a solvent
only and the choice of using it in other applications is the sole
responsibility of the user.
- No odor, high purity. Pharmaceutical grade. Pure liquid DMSO. Dimethyl sulfoxide (DMSO) is a by-product of wood processing
- Glass bottle with pipette.
- No fragrance.
- 99.9% pure DMSO has liquid or solid/crystal state of matter as it has relatively high freezing point at 18.5 C (65.3 F), means that at, or below, room temperature it is a solid/crystal, above it is liquid.
- Item Weight: 7.7 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces
- UPC: 707273664334 794168545601
- Item model number: No Model
- #31 in Pain Relief Homeopathic Remedies
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.