ABOUT US We are a family owned business with deep roots in
music. For the past 30 years we have worked with music educators, students and
parents to deliver tens of thousands of quality band instruments into the
hands of beginning students. All of our instruments have been bench-tested and
adjusted by Master Technicians in the USA. Herche constantly strives to
improve its product-line and offers the best value possible. Sharing numerous
attributes with more expensive brands, Herche is an outstanding value. Our
prices and service terms are unbeatable. We pride ourselves in providing
excellent products and service to our customers. FACTORY DIRECT. Read more THE
PERFECT CHOICE FOR ALL LEVELS It’s a big decision to make when you’re
purchasing a new instrument for the first time. Whether it’s your first or a
step-up instrument, a Herche instrument will serve your talent, skills and
needs superbly. Everyone at Herche wants you to express your musical passion
and we’re here to make sure you get the best quality possible. Read more Read
more Our unbeatable craftsmanship clarinet will help you to become the
musician you’ve been dreaming about This clarinet was perfectly designed for
the beginner or intermediate player. No junk here. All our clarinets have been
bench-tested and adjusted by Master Technicians in the USA. The Herche
clarinet will get you playing whether you want to join band, wind ensemble or
orchestra. The materials matter! Stainless steel springs, undercut tone holes,
14.75 millimeter bore, and barrel (63 millimeter) are developed to produce
flawless sound, resonance and intonation. Adjustable thumb rest for more
comfort. Play with open unrestricted sound Many educators consider Herche to
be the perfect choice for student musicians, so high quality is not only
necessary but is imperative for successful music education. QUALITY REPUTATION
FOR SUPERIOR INSTRUMENTS We construct the body, barrel and bell with matte-
finish ABS for reliable composition and durability Bonus care kit included:
cork grease, cleaning swab and two thin vamp cut 2 Rico reeds Traditional
soprano sound, ideal for playing jazz, swing, Dixieland, classical or marching
tune Created to endure demanding practice and performance schedules Tarnish
resistant forged key built from durable brass, covered in nickel-plating Read
- THIS CLARINET IS PERFECT FOR THE STUDENT AND INTERMEDIATE PLAYER. No junk here. The Herche Clarinet produces a professional tone and every note is in-tune (great intonation). We construct the entire instrument from Textured ABS and Nickel-Silver . We personally set-up each instrument in our USA facility in Wilmington, DE. Our family business has been here for 30 years and we have strong roots in the music community.
- HERCHE CLARINETS give you a traditional sound thats ideal when playing jazz, swing, classical, band or marching tunes. Our Stainless-Steel springs – Durable specially treated Pads – Nickle Silver KEY Construction – Plush Lined Case with shoulder strap make carrying a breeze.
- MUSICAL INSTRUMENT WITH CLASSIC DESIGN, BUILT TO LAST A LIFETIME – Herche Bb clarinets endure demanding practice and performance schedules. We construct the body, barrel and bell with matte-finish ABS for attractive, reliable composition and durability. Each tarnish-resistant forged key is built from durable Nickel-Silver, covered in nickel-plating to resist bending or breakage. Herche clarinets feature pads used in both beginner and many professional level instruments.
- CLARINET CASE INCLUDES BONUS CARE KIT – Open our plush-lined, protective case to reveal items carefully selected to enhance your experience: Clarinet cork grease to lubricate joints when putting it together. Cleaning swabs remove accumulated bore and key condensation. Two thin vamp-cut # 2 Rico reeds make playing easy.
- UNPARALLELED SATISFACTION GUARANTEE – For over 30 years, Herche has earned the reputation of providing quality, consistency and exceptional service to countless musicians throughout the world. Our clarinets have been bench-tested and adjusted by Master Technicians in the USA. We are here to support your clarinet needs and offer a One Year Free Maintenance and Repair Plan plus a 3 year Warranty. Our repair department will repair and return your instrument with speed.
- Item Weight: 3 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 14.5 x 5 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.74 pounds
- Item model number: CL-1293M2
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.