Limited 180gm vinyl pressing of this classic 1991 album from Kurt Cobain and
the boys. Nevermind became a surprise success in late 1991, largely due to the
popularity of its first single, “Smells Like Teen Spirit”. By January 1992, it
had replaced Michael Jackson’s album Dangerous at 1 on the Billboard 200
chart. The album also produced three other successful singles: “Come as You
Are”, “Lithium”, and “In Bloom”. The Recording Industry Association of America
has certified the album Diamond (over 10 million copies shipped), and the
album has sold over 30 million copies worldwide. Nevermind was responsible for
bringing Alternative Rock to a large mainstream audience, and has been ranked
highly on lists of the greatest albums of all time by publications such as
Rolling Stone and Time.
- Vinyl (August 13, 2013)
- Original Release Date: August 13, 2013
- Number of Discs: 1
- Label: Geffen / SubPop
- #2 in Indie Music
- #5 in Hard Rock (CDs & Vinyl)
- #6 in Alternative Rock (CDs & Vinyl)
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.