Medieval Knight Suit of Armor Wearable Costume Authentic Reproduction Replica
ARMOUR Size – 6 FEET 6” In Brown Antique Finish Made Of Good Quality 18 gauge
Steel The suit of Armour was worn over regular underclothes and was attached
to the wearer using leather straps and buckles. IT was used to protect areas
that could not be protected with plate armor. Suit of armor usually consists
of the helmet breastplate & back plate gauntlets, Pauldrons (or shoulders),
vambraces,cotters, sabatons (foot armor), gr eaves (to protect shins)and gorge
t, sometimes called a neck guard. Suits of armour had various uses.
COLLECTIBLE, REPLICA, MEDIEVAL ARMOUR, RE-ENACTMENT, LARP, FANTASY COSTUME.
- Medieval Knight Wearable Full Suit Of Armor
- Made From 18 Gauge Steel in Brown Antique Finish
- Great For LARP, Halloween, Theatrical Play, Fantasy, Historical Reenactments
- Provides exactly what you need to complete that perfect look
- Manufactured by NAUTICALMART INC
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.