Size:5 Million_Nematodes Not Available for Shipping to Hawaii or Puerto Rico.
This package contains a mix of nematode species: Steinernema feltiae (Fungas
Gnat Exterminator), Heterohabditis bacteriophora (Grub Exterminator) and
Steinernema carpocapsae – Flea Extertminator. Attacks: Ants (Queen),Asparagus
Beetles,Armyworms, Artichoke Plume Moths, Bagworms, Banana Moths, Banana
Weevils, Berry Root Weevils, Beet Armyworms,Bill Bugs, Black Vine
Weevils,Black Cutworms, Bluegrass Weevils,Cabbage Maggots, Carpenter
Worms,Borers –Iris, Tree, Vine, Carrot Weevils, Caterpillars, Chinch Bugs,
Codling Moths, Chafers, Citrus Weevils, Colorado Potato Beetles, Corn Root
Worms, Corn Borers,Corn Earworms, Cotton Bollworms,Cranberry Girders,
Cranberry Root Weevils,Crane Fly Larvae, Crambids,Crate Flies, Cucumber
Beetles, Cutworms, European Chafers, Flea Beetles, Fleas –Adult, Fire
Ants,Fleas,Fly Larvae,Fungus Gnat and More! Simply add water and release with
a watering can, hose end sprayer or other apparatus. Complete instructions
included. Nematodes actively hunt for insect larvae, entering through natural
body openings. Once inside the larvae, the nematode excretes bacteria from its
digestive tract before it starts to feed and multiply. Within a few days the
pest will change color and die. The nematodes multiply and develop within the
dieing insect, before leaving the old host to hunt for more pests. As the
number of pests decrease, so will the nematode population. For this reason
seasonal releases are recommended. Storage Storage temperature 36-45˚F. DO NOT
FREEZE Store unactivated nematodes for up to 30 days. Once activated nematodes
must be released within 6 hours. Store nematodes in the dark. Environmental
Conditions Nematodes are susceptible to ultraviolet light (UV). Nematodes are
susceptible to various chemical pesticides. Use caution when treating other
diseases and pests. For optimal results, the ground surface should be moist.
- Beneficial Nematodes are a natural and effective way to control soil pest without using harsh chemicals.
- Beneficial Nematodes are microscopic round worms that attack over 200 different species of soil pests.
- Easy to apply and Harmless to humans and pets.
- Our Live Beneficial Nematodes are Guaranteed Fresh and Alive!
- Treats up to 1,500 Sq. Ft. Depending on Infestation
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.