Target Pest: Two Spotted Spider Mites. Due to high demand for spider mite
predators, we have listened to our customer feedback and researched the best
spider mite control options to develop the ultimate spider mite eliminator.
Our predatory mites (P. persimilis), are the perfect solution for all growing
conditions. Release rates 5 to 10 mites per sq. ft. Release bi-weekly as
needed. High infestations may require more mites.
- Package includes approx 4,000 P. persimilis predatory mites for Spider Mite Control
- Harmless to vegetation and great at controlling Two Spotted Spider Mites.
- Easy to release. P. persimilis survive on pollen in the absence of prey.
- For use in most growing climates. Release rates 5 -10 mites per sq. ft.
- Can tolerate temperatures up to 90 degrees.
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds
- Manufacturer: Nature's Good Guys
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.