At NATURELO Premium Supplements we believe that the best
vitamins and minerals come from nature, not from a lab. We take the gifts of
nature – delicious fruits and vegetables – and pack them into potent, high-
quality supplements that work naturally with your body in order to ensure you
have a healthy pregnancy. We want you and your future baby to experience the
benefits of whole food nutrition even if your busy lifestyle doesn’t allow you
to eat enough nutrient-rich foods. Why Future Moms Need Vitamin
Supplementation? According to the latest research, the benefits pregnant women
can expect from supplementation with key vitamins and minerals includes the
following: Vitamin C helps lower blood pressure, swelling of the hands, feet,
and face Vitamin D reduces the risk of preterm delivery and infections Thiamin
reduces the risk of low birth weight Riboflavin reduces risk of preeclampsia
Vitamin B6 reduces the risk of gestational diabetes and pregnancy depression
Folic acid helps reduce the risk of Spina Bifida Calcium is critical for the
development of the fetal skeleton Zinc helps prevent congenital abnormalities,
poor immunity, abortions, intrauterine growth retardation, premature birth,
and preeclampsia. Unfortunately, 82% of pregnant women have inadequate intake
of dietary zinc. Copper plays a key role in the development of the fetal
brain, tendons, and skin Iron can help alleviate postpartum depression and
fatigue, as well as boost breast milk production Choline plays an important
role in the prevention of spinal cord and brain defects and the future mental
health of the child Iodine reduces the risk of fetal loss, stillbirths, and
mental retardation of the newborn infant Magnesium plays a special role in
regulating blood sugar, preventing muscle spasms, increasing energy and
preventing preterm contractions and fertility. Disclaimer: These statements
have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.This product is
not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The Premium
Ingredients is What Makes Our Multivitamin Different Here are just some of the
premium nutrients you will find in our Prenatal Whole Food Multivitamin that
set us apart from other brands: Vitamin A – From 100% natural beta-carotene,
we never use the cheaper synthetics. Vitamin C – Extracted from real,
delicious Acerola Cherries – NOT the synthetic ascorbic acid you find in all
other multivitamin brands. Vitamin D – Plant-based vitamin D3 from Lichen, not
the animal-sourced Lanolin. Vitamin K – Naturally-sourced vitamin K2 MK-7, not
the less effective vitamin K1. Folic acid is a synthetic version of Folate
that does not exist in nature. A John’s Hopkins University study found that
high intake of Folic Acid may increase the risk of autism in the baby. For
that reason we use methylfolate, the natural form of Folate, which helps
reduce the risk of Spina Bifida without any of the side effects associated
with Folic Acid. Vitamin B12 often comes in the form of Cyanocobalamin, which
is the synthetic form of vitamin B12 that is found in cheap multivitamins. It
needs to be converted by your body in order to be utilized. We use the natural
methylcobalamin form which does not require conversion and enjoys much higher
absorption. Calcium – Our plant-based Calcium is derived from Algae. Most
calcium supplements use cheap Calcium Carbonate derived from crushed rocks,
which can lead to the formation of plaque in your arteries and increase your
risk of heart disease. Iodine – Our Iodine is extracted from real Kelp. We
never use chemically-synthesized alternatives such as potassium iodide or
sodium iodide. Commitment to Purity Our supplements are carefully crafted to
ensure that they are free of common allergens including soy, gluten, yeast,
caffeine, dairy, corn or peanuts. We never use genetically-modified plants in
the production of any NATURELO product. In addition, our supplements do not
contain any artificial colors, sweeteners, stabilizers, or preservatives.
Capsules Are Better Than Tablets Unlike tablets, capsules do not contain
binders, flavoring and coloring. Our capsules are made of vegetable cellulose
(the main source of fiber in broccoli, kale, and asparagus). The extra fiber
helps your digestive health. Also capsule ingredients come in powder form, so
they dissolve faster and get absorbed by your bloodstream sooner. Quality
Manufacturing Our supplements are made in the United States and we follow good
manufacturing practices, so you can be confident our products are of high
quality. We also do third-party testing to ensure our multivitamins are free
from heavy metals such as lead, mercury, cadmium, and arsenic. Because the
health and safety of our customers is our top priority!
- Contains NATURAL Vitamins A, B Complex, C, D3, E, K2 Essential Minerals – Calcium, Magnesium, Iron, Zinc, Selenium, Plus Choline Made in the USA
- Non-GMO Soy Free Gluten Free No Yeast No Gelatin Dairy Free Sugar Free Vegetarian, Vegan Without Animal By-products No Preservatives, Coloring or Flavoring Pure, Easy to Digest Nutrients Real Nutrition
- Supports Healthy Pregnancy Aids Moms Energy & Wellness Provides Gentle Nourishment for the Baby's Brain, Heart and Bones Can be Used During Postnatal Breastfeeding After Birth
- Features B12 from Methylcobalamin B6 from P-5-P MTHFR-friendly Folate (not Folic Acid) Biotin Vitamin C from Organic Acerola Cherries Vitamin E from Organic Rice Bran Plant-based Calcium from Algae Iodine from Organic Kelp
- Premium Food-based Formula with Raw B-Complex Vitamins Cultured in Probiotics Top Rated, Best Selling Multi for Pregnant Women & Lactating Mothers Complete Pre Natal Care and Postpartum Lactation Product
- Product Dimensions: 3 x 3 x 5.1 inches ; 8 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces
- #30 in Prenatal Vitamins
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.