Size:120 count | Product Packaging:Standard Packaging Vitamin D is called “the
sunshine vitamin” because we can usually get it from the sun’s ultraviolet
rays. People who live far away from the equator may not make enough vitamin D
in their skin during long, gloomy winters. It is essential for bone
development and is needed for calcium and vitamin C absorption and it supports
the nervous system. Vitamin D plays a dual role as both a vitamin and a
hormone. Natural factors uses Vitamin D3, which is the form found in fish oils
and eggs, and is produced by sunlight on human skin. Vitamin D3
(cholecalciferol from animal source) is derived from sheep wool lanolin.
- HELP YOUR BODY ABSORB YOUR VITAMINS: Vitamin D is needed for calcium and vitamin C absorption.
- BUILD A STRONG FRAME: Essential for Supporting the production of strong bones and teeth.
- LOCAL, ORGANIC, AND NON-GMO: Because Natural Factors Farms are certified organic, we don't pollute the earth with pesticides and chemical fertilizers. We grow true species non-hybridized, non-GMO seeds, including many open-pollinated varieties. Growing locally also helps reduce the carbon emissions from overseas transportation, and keep jobs in the community.
- JUST THE RIGHT SIZE: We believe we need to be big enough to do it right. We are one of the only nutritional companies to have our own organic farms, our own extraction, encapsulation, and production facilities, our own labs and research facilities. We are also one of the few branded manufacturers of nutraceuticals in North America to have our own soft gel encapsulation facility.
- WHERE GREAT HEALTH BEGINS: Today, Natural Factors is one of the largest manufacturers of nutritional products in North America. But our origins reach back to the 1950s, and right from day one, we've always been fully committed to making products right. We are not a public company with shareholders to impress. Instead, we care about impressing you.
- Product Dimensions: 1.9 x 1.9 x 3.7 inches ; 2.24 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- UPC: 068958010533
- Item model number: 1053
- #437 in Vitamin D Supplements
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.