Size:Mounts | Style:RB-700N NMO Lip Mount The RB-700N is a premium Lip Mount
for an easy solution to provide ground mount for a vehicle mounted antenna
(without using a magnet or drilling a hole for an NMO mount). The RB-700N
pairs easily with NMO HF, VHF and UHF antennas such as the dual band NMO-72 or
tri band TB-320A. The RB-700N mounts to most any vehicle with convenient
adjustable axis points, for flat – sloped – angular trunks and hatchbacks.
With four hidden set screws the RB-700N will support antennas up to 72″ tall.
The RB-700N includes a generous 20 feet of 50 ohm low-loss RG-58A/U to easily
run your cable through even the largest vehicles. It is terminated with a
PL-259 connector to directly connect to radios such as the BTECH UV-50X2 (and
other BTECH mobile radios). Includes: RB-700N with 20ft of RB-58A/U Cable with
a PL-259 connector 2 Allen Wrenches for easy adjustment Rain Cap
- Certified Original Nagoya Antenna Mount – with an exclusive manufacturing partnership with BTECH
- Rubber pads on the lip mount protect your vehicle from rubbing directly to the mount
- Includes: RB-700N with 20ft of RB-58A/U Cable (PL-259 (connects to SO-239)), Two Allen Wrenches, Rain Cap
- 2 Axis Adjustable (360 rotation base), Heavy duty (Recommended for larger antennas) Trunk / Lip / Hatchback Mount
- No holes or drilling required
- Product Dimensions: 17 x 0.5 x 0.1 inches
- Item Weight: 1.44 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 1.29 pounds
- Item model number: Nagoya RB-700N
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.