The Makaha Sons of Ni’ihau formed in 1976. The Hawaiian Music Renaissance was
underway with young Hawaiians applying contemporary rhythms to traditional
Hawaiian songs. With their sweet harmonies, fresh sound, and their
uncompromising devotion to Hawaiian music and values they quickly became one
of the most beloved groups at the time. The music of the early years, 1976
through 1981, were the pillars of this extraordinary group. Volume 1 of Na
Mele Henoheno, Na Makahiki Mua, helu ‘ekahi, features songs from the first
- Audio CD (June 22, 1999)
- Number of Discs: 1
- Format: Original recording reissued
- Label: POKI RECORDS
- #146 in General (CDs & Vinyl)
- #59 in Hawaiian Music
- #17 in Pacific Islands (CDs & Vinyl)
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.