This 86pcs metric sae tap and die set are made of high carbon chromium bearing
steel for superior durability and long-lasting performance. They are precision
machined to exacting standards. They are the most commonly used style and
perfect for any hand threading applications. Feature Material: high carbon
chromium bearing steel Type: Tap & Die Tap And Die set: Titanium Number of
Pieces: 86pcs Precision machined to exacting standards Precision ground and
polished surfaces to facilitate chip removal Rust resistant Easy to utilize
SAE TAP SIZES: 1/8″-27NPT, 4-40, 6-32, 8-32, 10-32, 10-24, 12-24, 1/4″-20,
1/4″-28, 5/16″-18, 5/16-24, 3/8″-16,3/8″-24, 7/16″-14, 7/16″-20, 1/2″-13,
1/2″-20, 9/16″-12, 9/16″-18, 5/8″-11, 5/8″-18. SAE DIE SIZES: 1/8″-27NPT,
4-40, 6-32, 8-32, 10-32, 10-24, 12-24, 1/4″-20, 1/4″-28, 5/16″-18, 5/16-24,
3/8″-16,3/8″-24, 7/16″-14, 7/16″-20, 1/2″-13, 1/2″-20, 9/16″-12, 9/16″-18,
5/8″-11, 5/8″-18. METRIC TAP SIZES: M3-0.5, M4-0.7, M5-0.8, M6-1.0, M7-1.0,
M8-1.0, M8-1.25, M9-1.25, M10-1.5, M10-1.25, M11-1.5, M11-1.25, M12-1.75,
M12-1.5, M14-2, M14-1.5, M16-2, M16-1.5 METRIC DIE SIZES: M3-0.5, M4-0.7,
M5-0.8, M6-1.0, M7-1.0, M8-1.0, M8-1.25, M9-1.25, M10-1.5, M10-1.25, M11-1.5,
M11-1.25, M12-1.75, M12-1.5, M14-2, M14-1.5, M16-2, M16-1.5 Package Content 1
X Adjustable Tap Wrench (M6 to M20 – 1/4″ to 3/4″) 1 X Long Handle Adjustable
Tap Wrench (M3 to M12 – 1/16″ to 1/2″) 1 X T-Handle Tap Wrench 1 X Die Handle
(M25 – 1″) 1 X Long Die Handle (M38 – 1-1/2″) 1 X Screwdriver 1 X Screw Pitch
Gauge Metric 1 X Screw Pitch Gauge SAE
- This tap and die set are made of made of high carbon chromium bearing steel which are more stronger, An overall chromium coating improves the corrosion resistance of the generally used through-hardening bearing steel.
- 86 piece tungsten steel set comes in an organized, rugged plastic storage case
- Ideal for rethreading fasteners and fastener holes for auto and machinery repair. Perfect set for the professional craftsman
- Tap and die set is designed to thread cutting: tap is used to process internal thread, while the die is for external thread
- Known for their ability to start easily, these taps and dies are the most commonly used style and are perfect for most hand threading applications
- Part Number: LS015-M
- Item Weight: 12.24 pounds
- Package Dimensions: 15.2 x 10.8 x 2.2 inches
- Material: metal
- Measurement System: Inch
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Shipping Weight: 12.24 pounds
- Date First Available: September 15, 2018
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.