Size:8″ Length / 50lb Tensile Strength Morris Products Ultraviolet Black Nylon
Cable TiesSupply your workshop and tool compartment with all the supplies you
need when purchasing these Morris Products Ultraviolet Black Nylon Cable Ties
offering flexibility and durability. Each nylon zip tie for cable applications
is UL Listed and UR recognized.Each weather-resistant and UV safe nylon cable
tie for indoor and outdoor use features a normal service temperature ranging
from -40 to 185 degrees Fahrenheit, as well as a flammability rating of
UL94V-2. These heavy duty black nylon cable ties are available in tensile
strengths that include 18, 40 and 50 and lengths that include 4”, 6”, 7”, 8”,
11”, 11 ¾” and 14 ½”. Each bulk pack of 1,000 nylon cable zip ties is packaged
in a re-sealable bag for convenience and portability.Morris Products is a
premium manufacturer of lighting and electrical products that include meters
and testers, organizational devices, power connectors and tools. Established
in 1994, Morris Products is headquartered in Queensboro, New York.Features:-
For Cable Applications- Bulk Pack of 1,000- Packed in Sealed Plastic Bags-
Flammability Rating UL94V-2- Normal Service Temperature Range of -40 to 185
degrees F- UL Approved- UR Recognized- UV SafePackage Includes:- 1 x 1,000
Pack of Ultraviolet Black Nylon Cable TiesScroll up & click ‘ADD TO CART’ to
- HEAVY DUTY STRENGTH Ensure that your electrical work is supported when stocking up on this bulk pack of heavy duty black cable ties made from UL approved nylon that offers 18 to 50 tensile strength, depending upon the zip tie model you choose.
- FOR CABLE ORGANIZATION APPLICATIONS: Gain precision when performing cable and electrical organization applications with these UR recognized and UL listed cable zip ties that have a flammability rating of UL94V-2 and a normal service temperature of -40 to 185 degrees F.
- ENCLOSED IN RESEALABLE BAG: Keep your black cable zip ties and tie wraps handy and secure while on your job site or traveling. These sturdy cable ties are packed in sealed plastic bags in quantities of 1,000.
- HIGH-QUALITY CABLE TIES: These flexible and durable nylon cable ties are perfect for using in harsh conditions. Each cable tie wrap is weather resistant and crafted with carbonate A for greater resistant to ultraviolet rays when used outdoors.
- COLLECTION OF COMPREHENSIVE ELECTRICAL TOOLS: Morris Products is proud to feature a variety of electrical tools and applications that range from wire connectors and non-insulated ferrule to nylon cable ties and cable splicers.
- Part Number: CECOMINOD082786
- Item Weight: 2.5 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 4 x 6 x 12 inches
- Item model number: 20166
- Size: 8" Length / 50lb Tensile Strength
- Color: Black
- Material: Nylon
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Shipping Weight: 2.5 pounds
- Date First Available: March 12, 2015
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.