Flavor:Chocolate MoonPie Double Decker Chocolate has three layers of golden
graham crackers filled with a creamy marshmallow and covered with a layers of
chocolate. This delicious treat has been made in Chattanooga, Tennessee for
more than 100 years and delivers an sweet treat that people have enjoyed or
generations. FAQ: Whats in a MoonPie Double Decker Chocolate Treat? Moon Pie
Double Decker Chocolate Treats are made with real wheat flour and sugar like
in the old days. Best of all, there are no high fructose corn syrups, no
preservatives, no trans fats, and no artificial flavors or colors. This moon
pie is a generous size and really appease your sweet tooth. Individually
wrapped- perfect size for lunch snacks, employee break rooms, or party treats.
Have MoonPie Double Decker Chocolate Really Been Around for More than 100
Years? Yes! The first MoonPie was made in 1917 when a coal miner in Kentucky
asked a traveling salesman from the original bakery for a treat as big as the
moon. The first Moonpie was born. It was a filling, affordable snack that was
easy to carry in a lunch pail and hard-working miners loved it. From soldiers
in World War II to parents during the baby boom, MoonPie quickly became a go-
to treat that stuck around for generations. How Can You Eat a Chocolate Moon
Pie? A double-decker chocolate MoonPie is delicious right out of the box but
there are other great ways to enjoy them, too. Pop one in the microwave for a
warm gooey snack or add a scoop or two of ice cream to really take it to the
next level. You can also remove the top portion, pop the bottom part in the
microwave for a few seconds until the marshmallow is warm and gooey, then toss
in some peanuts, cashews, or pretzels. Put the top back in place and you have
a sweet and salty treat with some crunch. You can even cut a chocolate moon
pie into small pieces and have them as an ice cream topping or mix them into a
- The Original Marshmallow Sandwich since 1917
- Double Decker Chocolate Pies
- 2.75 oz pie
- Individually wrapped
- Made with real sugar
- Shipping Weight: 2.3 pounds
- UPC: 072108720111
- #32 in Candy & Chocolate Gifts
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.