- Easy to smooth and knead: this air dry modeling clay has a fine, even texture and is flexible after kneading
- Suitable for fine detail: the fine texture allows you to create highly detailed pieces
- 24 hour drying time: this air dry modeling clay dries in around 24 hours to earthenware hardness (depending on thickness) giving you plenty of time to form your desired shape
- Versatile: suitable for professional art, clay craft and student projects
- Terracotta color: beautiful terracotta coloring for an earthy effect
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 2.8 x 1.4 inches
- Item Weight: 1.1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.28 pounds
- Manufacturer: Mont Marte
- Item model number: MMSP0006
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.