Size:18 Inch | Color:Blue Each major revision of the Serial ATA interface
specification has doubled the maximum data transfer rate. The latest SATA
Revision 3.0 allows for data transfer speeds of up to 6 Gbps. While the cables
for all three revisions appear to be similar and will physically fit into the
connectors on all SATA drives and controllers, the higher data transfer rate
of SATA 6 Gbps requires higher quality materials and closer tolerances than
the previous two revisions required. Monoprice SATA 6 Gbps cables are
certified to provide maximum speeds from your SATA system, up to 6 Gbps when
used with equivalent devices and controllers. One end of this internal cable
features a straight connector, while the other end uses a 90-degree connector,
which can make for better cable management in some situations, especially in
tight spaces. Each end has an attached locking latch, to ensure that your
connections do not come loose due to movement or vibration. Note that SATA 6
Gbps cables are backwards compatible and can be used with SATA 3 Gbps and SATA
1.5 Gbps devices. However, the data transfer of the SATA subsystem will be
limited to that of the slowest device. So, for example, if a SATA 6 Gbps cable
is connected to a SATA 3 Gbps drive and a SATA 1.5 Gbps controller, the drive
will be limited to a transfer rate of 1.5 Gbps.
- SATA revision 3.0 (aka SATA III) provides up to 6 Gbps data throughput
- Straight-through connector on one end, 90-degree connector on the other
- Includes locking latch on each end of the cable to ensure it doesn't work itself loose
- Backwards compatible with SATA revision 1 and 2 (aka SATA I and SATA II)
- Brand Name: Monoprice
- Item model number: 108783
- Item Weight: 0.32 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 4.3 x 3.3 x 1.1 inches
- Item Dimensions L x W x H: 4.3 x 3.3 x 1.1 inches
- Color: Blue
- Shipping Weight: 0.64 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- Date First Available: November 8, 2011
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.