Product description Monopoly National Parks Edition Players get to
tour America’s national parks in this wilderness version of the traditional
Monopoly game. Instead of buying property, houses, and hotels, players buy the
deeds to national parks, historic sites, and famous trails. By adding tents–
and eventually ranger stations–to these scenic wonders, players can collect
more and more rent from others who land on their spaces. Although very unlike
the real, publicly owned park system, this game does provide an opportunity to
learn a little about each park. The instruction book includes a paragraph
describing all the places mentioned on the board, and game cards mention
specific park information as well. Pewter tokens for players represent park
themes such as canoes, bears, tents, and hikers. When national park vacations
get rained out, this game is the place to go. –Lee Strucker See all Product
- Monopoly themed for "buying, selling" and learning about National Parks Properties
- Learn about National Parks, historic sites and famous wilderness trails
- Game pieces are "tents" and "ranger stations" instead of the traditional houses and hotels.
- Pewter tokens themed for National Parks
- Guide book and cards describe some facts about each destination on the board. Ages 8 to Adult.
- Product Dimensions: 20 x 10.2 x 1.3 inches
- Item Weight: 2.31 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2.3 pounds
- Item model number: SG_B00001P4XO_US
- Manufacturer recommended age: 6 years and up
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.