Puscifer is back with a new album and a huge buzz! Money Shot is coming your
way Oct. 30 and we couldn’t be more excited. Have you seen the video for the
first song the band released for Grand Canyon? Money shot is the follow up to
Conditions Of My Parole and marks Maynard Keenan and company’s third full
length album and its first new album in four years. ”It¹s extremely
satisfying to witness simple conversations and ideas transform into completed
sonic landscapes,” Keenan told Rolling Stone. ”And to have these stories go
above and beyond the initial ideas makes my grumpy heart swell three sizes.”
In addition, fans can look for Puscifer hitting the road in November for their
first extended North American touring in support of the Money Shot album.
Dates begin Nov. 1 at the Monster Mash Festival in Phoenix with shows booked
into mid-December. For the upcoming shows, the live lineup will consist of
Maynard James Keenan, Mat Mitchell, Carina Round, Jeff Friedl, Masha Zargaran
and Paul Barker. Luchafer will open all of the band’s late fall tour dates. As
is the Modus Operandi of Puscifer, there will be a whole new show to accompany
the Money Shot release. ”We’ve been leaving a few clues here and there as to
what it may entail,” says Keenan. ”As usual, we prefer to Show rather than
Tell. Odds are if you’ve been a fan of the diverse nature of our performances
in the past, you¹ll want to go ahead and place those bets.”
- Audio CD (October 30, 2015)
- Original Release Date: October 30, 2015
- Number of Discs: 1
- Label: Puscifer Entertainment
- #682 in Album-Oriented Rock (AOR) (CDs & Vinyl)
- #4411 in Rock (CDs & Vinyl)
- #6666 in Pop (CDs & Vinyl)
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.