Tube-shaped Tubigrip provides lasting, effective tissue
support with complete freedom of movement, distributing pressure evenly over
the surface. Use Tubigrip in the treatment of strains and sprains, soft tissue
injuries, general edema, post- burn scarring and ribcage injuries. Featured in
a full range of sizes, Tubigrip is easy to apply and reapply, as it requires
no pins or tape. It is cold-water washable and reusable. Manufacturer Contact
Information Not Applicable
- Lasting, effective tissue support with complete freedom of movement
- Easy to apply and reapply
- Provide tissue support in the for treatment of strains and sprains, soft tissue injuries, general edema, post-burn scarring and ribcage
- Washable and reusable
- Product Dimensions: 6.8 x 4.3 x 6.6 inches ; 1.19 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Item model number: 1438
- #16 in Tube Bandages
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.