We are passionate about purity, quality, and consumer
safety. All Molly’s Suds products are formulated with earth and plant-derived
ingredients that are eco-responsible, free of carcinogens, and truly safe for
your family AND the planet. No harmful surfactants or harsh chemicals that
would irritate sensitive skin, and no known toxins. We are Certified Vegan,
gluten-free, and Certified Cruelty-Free by Leaping Bunny. Our Story Molly’s
Suds began when founder and CEO, Monica, unexpectedly lost her daughter Molly,
at birth. In the midst of her grief, she began investigating the potential
causes for this loss, as she had 3 other children. Her research led her to the
chemicals used in common household products — and especially those in laundry
products. Mothers pass these chemicals to their babies via pregnancy and
breast milk, which can lead to loss, health complications, or future issues.
Monica began to replace the harmful chemical-laden goods in her home with
natural, safe alternatives. The only thing she couldn’t find a good
replacement for? Laundry detergent! So, she formulated her own, created with
only safe, natural ingredients that offer quality cleaning with the utmost
integrity regarding the health of our families and environment. Our company is
dedicated to Molly. Her footprints on our packaging are there to remind us
that our products will always be safe for everyone, even the tiniest family
members Read more How to Use Our Unscented Laundry Powder For a normal, full-
size load of laundry, add 1 tablespoon of Laundry Powder directly to the drum
of your washer. Do this for standard machines, HE machines, and those with a
detergent drawer — and here’s why. The Laundry Powder will fall through the
holes in the drum, where it will immediately begin mixing with the water. This
early agitation will provide a more effective wash. If you’ve got heavily
soiled laundry or particularly stinky clothes, add up to 1 full additional
scoop of Laundry Powder. Helpful Tip: Choose warm water for all your laundry,
unless the label clearly states otherwise. Warm water provides a deeper clean,
while cold water (under 70 degrees) may not dissolve the Laundry Powder
completely. Turn up the temp a touch and your residue problem (and Laundry
Powder) will disappear! Read more No Suds? No Problem! Our Unscented Laundry
Powder is formulated to thoroughly clean without creating lots of suds. Why?
Because suds aren’t necessary for clean laundry! Most suds are created through
the use of harmful, chemical surfactants. In fact, excessive suds can actually
inhibit effective laundering. We rely on the true, natural cleaners —
temperature, water, agitation, and all-natural Laundry Powder. Despite what
you may think from our brand name, all our laundry care products are low suds!
The Perfect Choice for HE Machines Did you know that suds can damage HE
washing machines? The suds created by chemical surfactants in conventional
detergents interfere with the sensors in your HE machine. Bubbles block the
sensors and can result in extra rinse cycles, wasting water and energy — the
opposite of what an HE machine should do! The disruption to the sensor system
significantly shortens the lifespan of the machine and often results in highly
expensive part replacement. Safe for the Whole Family We formulated our
Unscented Laundry Powder to be safe for everyone — even the littlest members
of our families. We hold ourselves and our suppliers to the highest standards
when it comes to purity, safety, and quality. Because of this, our Unscented
Laundry Powder is ideal for: NewbornsThose with allergies or Multiple Chemical
Sensitivity (MCS)The immunocompromisedThose with skin conditions such as
dermatitis or eczema Hard and Soft Water Did you know that water pH plays a
big role in your laundry care process? Hard water is full of minerals, which
block the cleaning power of detergents. If you have hard water, add an extra
scoop of Unscented Laundry Powder to your load. A splash of white vinegar will
also help break up those minerals, better enabling the Laundry Powder to do
its job. If you have soft water, you may want to consider using slightly less
Laundry Powder than recommended. Laundry products go much further in soft
water! Not sure what type of water you have? Check with your local city
municipality or purchase a pH test strip to check for yourself. Read more The
Tough Stuff – How to Get Out Stains Stains happen. For those of us with a
house full of kids, stains happen more often than we seem to be able to keep
up with. But, before you just toss that grass-stained shirt in the washer —
pretreat! Flip your garment inside out and run cool water over the stained
area. This pushes the stain back out of the clothing fibers. Next, create a
paste of Unscented Laundry Powder by sprinkling some powder onto the wet
fabric (you may need to add a little more water to form the paste). Brush
gently into the fibers of the clothing until the stain is removed. You may
need to rinse and repeat this process for stubborn stains. Alternatively, use
a pretreat method of your choice. Remember, NEVER put a stained garment in a
dryer! This will set the stain and make it nearly impossible to remove. What’s
In It? What’s NOT In It? We use only the purest ingredients found in nature.
Because our ingredients are sourced straight from the earth, our laundry care
products are entirely safe for the environment. As far as we’re concerned,
simple and effective is always best. Our Unscented Laundry Powder is
formulated using the following ingredients: Sodium carbonate (sourced from the
Green River Basin)Sodium bicarbonate Magnesium sulfate (heptahydrate)Unrefined
sea salt Our Laundry Powder has been carefully processed to be chemically
active for maximum cleaning power. As with any cleaning product, we advise
that you only use our products as directed and keep away from eyes, mouths,
and the hands of little ones.
toxins here! We’re obsessed with purity, safety, and quality. Our Unscented
Laundry Powder does not contain any of the following: SLS/SLES1-4,
surfactantsPhosphatesChlorineKnown human toxins Our packages offer a full list
of ingredients so that our consumers can be fully informed and confident in
our product. We believe that transparency is important, and because we’ve
created a safe, quality product that does its job well without the use of any
harmful ingredients, we’ve got absolutely nothing to hide.
- SUPER CONCENTRATED, NATURAL AND EFFECTIVE Unscented Laundry Powder was developed to be eco-friendly and people-safe. Designed for those who are chemically sensitive or have sensitive skin. Safe for all fabric types except silk and leather – including synthetic, blends, and natural fibers with no risk of fading.
- PRETREAT STAINS before washing, our concentrated powder packs a powerful cleaning punch. Wet the area from the inside out with cool water, make a paste of the Laundry Powder and apply over the stain, gently brushing into the garment, allow to set before rinsing and launder as usual.
- PERFECT FOR HIGH-EFFICIENCY WASHING MACHINES, our formula gently and effectively cleans even the dirtiest garments while producing minimal suds, so it doesn't block and damage HE machine sensors. Our Laundry Powder contains no chemical-based sudsing ingredients, which means you get a natural, effective, and low-suds clean.
- FORMULATED WITH ONLY FOUR EARTH-DERIVED INGREDIENTS, our Unscented Laundry Powder is created using pure, quality ingredients that are safe for people and the planet. It is safe for those with skin sensitivities, allergies, eczema, fragrance sensitivities, and newborn clothing and bedding. This product is Certified Cruelty Free, Certified Vegan, Made in the USA, and Rated "A" in EWG's Guide to Healthy Cleaning.
- WHAT'S INCLUDED: One 80.25 oz bag of Unscented Laundry Powder with a blue 1 TBSP measuring scoop. Contains 70 loads. This product does not contain any of the following: Synthetic Fragrances, Dyes, Optical Brighteners, Nonylphenol Ethoxylate, Petrochemicals, Phosphate, Fillers, Bleach, known carcinogens, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS), or Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES), 1,4 Dioxane, or Formaldehyde.
- Shipping Weight: 5 pounds
- UPC: 852835006159
- Item model number: 575097
- #8 in Powder Laundry Detergent
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.