Flavor:Earl Grey Sri Lanka (originally called Ceylon) has been producing
quality teas for centuries. It is estimated that around 4 percent of Sri Lanka
is covered by tea plantations. Different climates, regions and elevations(from
low altitudes of 0 -2,000 ft. above sea level to 6,200 ft. above sea level)
contribute to the unique characteristics and varietiesof Ceylon tea. Although
there are regional nuances, classic Ceylon flavor is typically bold, full and
brisk with notes of citrus, chocolate or spice.Ceylon black tea is one of Sri
Lanka’s most celebrated specialties and is a favored beverage around the
- Six Region Tea: NUWARA-ELIYA TEA – High grown produces mild aromatic tea with very light cup. Perfect for relaxation. SABARAGAMUWA TEA – Low grown produces strong and thick tea. RUHUNU TEA Low grown produces strong tea good to be enjoyed with or without milk. DIMBULA TEA High grown produces rosy bright delightful tea good to enjoy with fresh milk at breakfast. UVA TEA High grown produces bright dark cup of tea best with or without milk. KANDY TEA Medium grown produces liquors sweet, str
- Exclusive Quality: Certified 100% pure Ceylon tea grown in Sri Lanka. Sri Lanka known as Ceylon in the colonial era is a small tropical Island of 25,000 sq.miles set in the warm water of the Indian Ocean and home to a verity of fine teas. Ceylon tea has been declared the worlds first and only Ozone friendly tea, by the Montreal Protocol.
- Can enjoy this Ceylon black Tea Hot or Cold.
- Included 2 Boxes of 50 tea bags, Total 100 bags.
- Product Dimensions: 4 x 8 x 2.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces
- #13288 in Tea Beverages
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.