Product description Three solid micro grain carbide bits for fast, smooth cuts
and an edge that stays sharp longer. Spiral bits produce a very clean and
accurate cut with minimal chatter. Upcut spiral helps remove material from the
groove. They work well for deep mortises, cutting dadoes in a router table and
any edge treatment done with the work facing upward. From the Manufacturer
Three solid micro grain carbide bits for fast, smooth cuts and an edge that
stays sharp longer. Spiral bits produce a very clean and accurate cut with
minimal chatter. Upcut spiral helps remove material from the groove. They work
well for deep mortises, cutting dadoes in a router table and any edge
treatment done with the work facing upward. Includes the following diameter
UPCUT bits: 1/4-Inch D (1-Inch cutting length, 1/4-Inch shank), 1/2-Inch D
(1-1/2-Inch cutting length, 1/2-Inch shank) and 3/8-Inch D (1-1/4-Inch cutting
length, 1/2-Inch shank).
- Solid micro grain carbide cuts smooth and stays sharp.
- 3 popular sizes included: 1/4-Inch, 3/8-Inch, 1/2-Inch diameter
- Perfect for deep mortises and cutting dadoes in a router table.
- Remove sawdust and wood chips from plunge cuts with upward shearing.
- 1/4-Inch and 1/2-Inch shanks.
- Part Number: 200
- Item Weight: 7.2 ounces
- Package Dimensions: 3.2 x 2 x 0.8 inches
- Item model number: 200
- Material: Carbide
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- Date First Available: May 10, 2006
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.