Review “I used all aspects of the 4LTR Press solutions. I found them very
helpful study tools.””The online help was great. The games made it so it
wasn’t boring and I retained more of the information.””I like the online
quizzes. They are very helpful. So are the chapter review cards. I use them
before each exam.” Read more About the Author Charles W. Lamb, Jr., served as
chair of the department of marketing at the M. J. Neeley School of Business
from 1982 to 1988 and again from 1997 to 2003. He is currently chair of the
Department of Information Systems and Supply Chain Management and is a former
president of the Academy of Marketing Science and the Southwestern Marketing
Association. Lamb has authored or co-authored more than a dozen books and
anthologies on marketing topics and over 150 articles that have appeared in
academic journals and conference proceedings. In 1997, he was awarded the
prestigious Chancellor’s Award for Distinguished Research and Creative
Activity at TCU. This is the highest honor that the university bestows on its
faculty. Other key honors he has received include the M. J. Neeley School of
Business Research Award and selection as a Distinguished Fellow of the Academy
of Marketing Science and Fellow of the Southwestern Marketing Association.
- Series: New, Engaging Titles from 4LTR Press
- Paperback: 416 pages
- Publisher: Cengage Learning; 10 edition (February 3, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 130563182X
- ISBN-13: 23
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.5 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.1 pounds
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.