Fleetwood Mac s streak of five consecutive multi-platinum albums began in the
70’s and continued in 1982 with MIRAGE. During the summer of 1982, MIRAGE
topped the album chart and added to the band s already impressive canon of
hits.Available on July 29, this new deluxe edition expands on the original
album with newly remastered sound, a second disc that has 19 tracks dedicated
entirely to outtakes and rarities, as well as the stories and pictures behind
the album.Among the unreleased gems are early versions of several album tracks
along with outtakes for songs that didn t make it to the album. There is also
an unreleased cover of the Fats Domino classic Blue Monday, as well as the
rare, extended mix for Gypsy that was used in the music video.Exclusive to the
deluxe edition of MIRAGE is a third disc that has more than a dozen live
performances recorded in Los Angeles during Fleetwood Mac s 1982 U.S. tour.
The DVD-Audio disc contains both the 5.1 Surround and 24/96 Stereo Audio mixes
of the original album. The set also includes a vinyl copy of MIRAGE.Set
includes 3 CDs, 1 DVD, 1 LP: Original album remastered, b-sides and rarities;
live performances; a 5.1 mix on DVD; and the original album on LP.
- Audio CD (September 23, 2016)
- Original Release Date: September 23, 2016
- Number of Discs: 5
- Label: Rhino Records – No SAI
- #39667 in Rock (CDs & Vinyl)
- #65136 in Pop (CDs & Vinyl)
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.