Size Name:1 Quart Miracle Sealants 511 Porous Plus is a
penetrating sealer designed for the protection of the most porous surfaces.
Forms a transparent layer strong enough to combat moisture and stains while
allowing vapor release. 511 Porous Plus does not alter the natural look of the
surface following application. Provides water, stain and slip protection for
interior and exterior tile and natural stone surfaces. Porous tile and porous
stone surfaces treated become harder and less slippery. From the Manufacturer
511 Porous Plus is a penetrating sealer designed for the protection of the
most porous surfaces. 511 Porous Plus forms an invisible barrier that is
resistant to moisture and stains while allowing vapor to escape. 511 Porous
Plus is not a surface coating and will not alter the natural look. All
surfaces are harder and less slippery.
- For use inside or out on a variety of surfaces including sanded grout, flagstone, terra cotta, limestone, sandstone and more to protect against water, stains and slippage
- Formula is oil and water resistant that creates an invisible barrier for protection
- Covers up to 1,000 square feet per quart
- Offers superior coverage, formulated to provide stain protection that is UV transparent and resists weather elements
- Easy application and will not yellow, safe to use around food prep areas
- Part Number: PLUSQT6
- Item Weight: 1.9 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 5.2 x 5.2 x 2.3 inches
- Item model number: PLUSQT6
- Size: 1 Quart
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Certification: Not Applicable
- Included Components: Penetrating Sealers
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Warranty Description: Satisfaction guaranteed up to 20 years from the date of purchase to the original purchaser. If not completely satisfied with product performance, when used as directed, contact Miracle Sealants Company for product replacement or at its option, refund of the purchase price upon return of unused portion with the original dated receipt. Exclusions: 1. Replacement costs for labor and installation materials such as tile, natural stone, grout, setting materials, under floor heating, electrical, plumbing and any other costs associated with the installation. 2. Improper installation. 3. Improper use of maintenance and household products. 4. Ordinary wear and tear. 5. Grout related issues including but not limited to staining, color variation, discoloration, cracking, chalking, mildew or mold. 6. Any item which might be expected to damage the product including but not limited to: abuse, negligence, falling objects, fire, earthquake, tornado or other natural disaster, exposure to extreme heat or accident. 7. Commercial use which constitutes store, office or other place of business. 8. Outdoor use. 9. Variations between field and trim; tile and stone. 10. Natural variations from design and color samples or photos. 11. Any color or shade variations, different markings, holes, pits, inclusions, veining, density and any element inherent to natural stone and tile surfaces. Procedure for Making a Claim. The original purchaser must notify Miracle Sealants Company of the defect in writing within 30 days of discovery. Original Purchaser must supply unused product and the original purchase receipt. Failure to produce documentation renders warranty null and void in its entirety. No claim will be honored unless Miracle Sealants Company is given an opportunity to inspect the allegedly defective product. Failure to produce product for inspection renders the warranty null and void in its entirety.
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds
- Date First Available: May 17, 2011
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.