The Micro brand is loved by children, trusted by parents
The Mini Deluxe is Micro’s best-selling 3-wheel scooter for toddler and
preschool children, ages 2 to 5. Known for its exceptional quality and child-
friendly features, the Mini is popular around the world. Like all Micro
scooters, the Mini has a super smooth ride thanks to our thick PU wheels, ABEC
9 bearings and ‘flex’ deck. Read more The Mini Deluxe is known for its
incredibly smooth, stable ride and child-friendly features Another thing that
makes the Mini unique is its innovative turning mechanism, called ‘lean-to-
steer’. Kids use their body weight to gently curve the scooter right and left.
They pick it up intuitively, developing balance and coordination as they go.
It’s more stable and also more fun, as it feels a little like ‘surfing’ the
sidewalk. The Mini’s deck is positioned just 1 inch from the ground, enabling
kids to hop on and off quickly and easily, with confidence. Read more The
extendable T-bar ‘grows’ with children from age 2 to age 5 for years of fun
and exercise Weighing in at just 4.5lbs, the Mini is incredibly lightweight,
making it manageable for young children – they can pick it up, carry it, turn
it around. Despite its lightweight, the Mini is also exceptionally strong,
with a max rider weight of 75lbs. And, the T-bar extends 8 inches, to
accommodate your child as they grow, for years of fun and exercise. Many
parents pass the long-lasting Mini down from one child to the next. Every part
is replaceable, so you can refresh your Mini with new hand grips, deck or
wheels – whatever is needed to make it feel new again. The Deluxe is Micro’s
newest version of the Mini. It has all the features of the Original, plus a
higher weight capacity (75lbs) and an adjustable T-bar that extends from 17in
to 25in above the deck. The Deluxe Model also has a stronger brake, a new
weather-resistant anodized T-bar in colors that complement the deck, and a
footplate with colorful new anti-slip silicone. We hope you can see why we
called it Deluxe. Read more Scooter Safety For best protection, we recommend
children wear helmets and knee pads when riding. We also recommend that
children are accompanied by an adult when riding. Children who are just
learning to scoot can learn scooting skills and safety practices in the
comfort of home. Our wheels are non-marking and won’t harm floors. . It’s a
weight-shifting skill they’ll use their entire life (think skiing, golf,
surfing). Read more Read more
- New adjustable T-bar accommodates children as they grow
- Please tighten handlebar clamp using supplied hex wrench before riding
- New anodized T-bars with 8 fun new deck colors
- Duel-injection deck incorporating anti-slip silicone micro logo
- Product Dimensions: 11.8 x 4.3 x 26.4 inches ; 4.3 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 pounds
- Item model number: MMD046
- #4 in Kick Scooters
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.