12″ Sliding dual bevel comp Miter saw. The product is easy
to use. The product is durable. The product is manufactured in Taiwan. From
the Manufacturer The Milwaukee 6955-20 12-Inch Sliding Dual Bevel Miter Saw
(with Digital Miter Angle – Fine Adjust) features a miter angle fine adjust
with detent override which makes it simple to dial-in precise miter angles.
This allows the user to quickly adjust for a non-square environment. The fine
adjust allows for single hand operation; (1) hand on material, (1) hand making
fine adjustment. The miter angle fine adjust features a self zeroing system
and it works on the ENTIRE miter angle range. Also features dual integral
jobsite lights that fully illuminate the work piece and cut line from either
side of the blade. This makes it easier for the user to see the blade enter
the material. It also eliminates the hassle of buying and setting up
independent lighting. These lights are especially beneficial on pre-finished
millwork. The Milwaukee 6955-20 12-Inch Sliding Dual Bevel Miter Saw also
features an electronic soft start that allows the carpenter to sneak up on the
cut line without damaging material. The blade takes less than two seconds to
get up to full speed, but that makes all the difference in ensuring a smooth
start. The Milwaukee 6955-20 12-Inch Sliding Dual Bevel Miter Saw has a motor
that features constant power technology which provides constant speed under
load. The RPM (3,250) of the blade is the same at both no load and during
loaded cutting. This ensures a quick, clean cut even in hardwood materials.
The Milwaukee 6955-20 12-Inch Sliding Dual Bevel Miter Saw contains an
integral dust channel that captures up to 75% of the dust and debris cut by
capturing dust near the cut on both sides of the blade and directing it to the
back of the saw. This maximizes airflow and allows waste to flow through the
back elbow and into waste container. The result in the Best Dust Collection in
the Industry! This saw has an oversized single lever bevel adjustment with (9)
positive bevel stops which allows the saw to easily bevel left and right 0
degrees 48 degrees.
- Miter angle fine adjust with detent override makes it simple to dial-in precise miter angles
- Miter angle digital readout provides repeatable accuracy to 0.1 degree
- Dual integral job-site lights fully illuminate the work piece and cut line from either side of the blade
- 15-amp, 3.3 max hp direct-drive motor provides increased power for high-performance cutting in hard lumber
- Integral dust channel captures 75 percent of all dust and debris
- Item Weight: 78 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 30.9 x 22.8 x 21.9 inches
- Item model number: 6955-20
- Material: Forged
- Power Source: corded-electric
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Measurement System: Metric
- Included Components: Construction – Power Saws, Miter Saws, Power Miter Saw
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Warranty Description: 5 Years
- Shipping Weight: 78 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- Date First Available: September 14, 2004
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.