Features: ★ Midwest Hearth Quality Gasket Kits are designed to perfectly
replace the OEM Vermont Castings kits. ★ Includes the hard-to-find wiremesh
overbraid gaskets that inferior aftermarket kits exclude. ★ Graphite
impregnated fiberglass is less likely to get stuck with creosote ensuring a
better and more consistent seal. Includes: ✔ 8 feet of 5/16″ Black Graphite
Fiberglass Gasket (Damper) ✔ 4 feet of 5/16″ Wiremesh Gasket (Griddle) ✔ 6
feet of 1/2″ Black Graphite Fiberglass Gasket (Door) ✔ 4 feet of 3/16″ Black
Graphite Fiberglass Gasket (Door Glass) ✔ 1 tube of gasket cement Fits the
following Vermont Castings wood stove models: • Resolute Acclaim Stove 2490 •
Resolute Acclaim Stove 0041
- ABRASION/CRUSH RESISTANT – Graphite impregnation/lubrication makes gasketing more abrasion resistant.
- GRAPHITE IMPREGNATED FIBERGLASS – Less likely to get stuck with creosote ensuring a better and more consistent seal.
- COMPLETE KIT – 8' of 5/16" Gasket, 4' of 5/16 Wiremesh Gasket, 6' of 1/2" Gasket,4' of 3/16" Gasket, Adhesive, and Instructions
- PROFESSIONAL STRENGTH CEMENT – Withstands 2000-degrees Fahrenheit. Adheres to all types of stoves from steel to cast iron.
- MADE IN USA – Quality manufactured in the United States.
- Package Dimensions: 7.9 x 7.3 x 1.6 inches
- Item Weight: 12.8 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces
- Manufacturer: Midwest Hearth
- Item model number: MH3421
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.