Size:1.2 oz M.G. Chemicals Leaded, No Clean Solder Paste is made from a blend
of virgin high purity non-recycled Tin and Lead metal powder blended with a No
Clean flux to form a paste. Designed for surface mount applications using a
syringe dispensing method, it provides high tack force and good wettability.
The post soldering transparent residues are non-conductive, non-corrosive and
highly insulated. The name no clean refers to the fact that the flux residues
are not harmful to assemblies and does not mean there will be no residues.
- No Clean Flux
- Easily Dispensed
- Excellent Wettability
- Ideal for surface mount applications
- Product Dimensions: 0.8 x 0.8 x 0.8 inches ; 0.16 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
- Item model number: 4860P-35G
- #40 in Solder
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.