MG-100 Professional Electric Guitar Multi-Effects
Distortion Pedal Processor Musical Instrument Parts 40s Record 55 Effect Mode
10 Sound Master your own music style 6-band graphic EQ designed specifically
for electric guitar(120Hz,250Hz,750Hz,1.6kHz,3.2kHz,6.4kHz) A total of 58
effects ; up to 8 can be used simultaneously Up to 40 seconds phrase loop with
sound on sound adds more playability Built-in drum machine with CD quality PCM
sounds Large color TFT LCD panel (160 x128),graphic interface making the
overall operation easy and intuitive 13 classic amp models with True
Simulation of Analog Circuit(TSAC) A total of 72 presets, 36 factory and 36
user presets. Vintage 3-band passive EQ modeling for every amp model 11
cabinet models.Seamless and quick preset switching 32-bit DSP, high
performance 24Bit 44.1kHz AD/DA converter Powered by batteries or DC power
adapter 6AA alkaline batteries all up to 8 hours of continuous use The
transmission distance is about 30 meters Used in electric guitars,bass and
acoustic products Specifications Display: 160 128 QVGA TFT LCD Jacks: INPUT,
OUTPUT, AUX IN, DC IN Input: -20dbv 1Mohm Output: -10dbv (output load
impedance of 10k or more) Adapter input: 230V-50Hz 100mA Adapter output:
9V-500mA 4.5VA Headphones: 20mW+20mW (into 32Ω load) AD/DA converter: 24-bit
Power: 9V DC, 300mA, ACD-007A (pin negative) Dimensions: 22.5 15.5 5
cm/8.9 x 6.1 x 2 inches Product weight: 697 g / 24.5 oz/1.54 lb Package
Included 1 x MG-100 Multi-Effects Processor(without battery) Beaspire NUX
MG-100 Main Function 1.PRESET:FOOT SWITCHES press one to select presets,Press
both to enter turning mode 2.EXPRESSION PEDAL A rea-time control of volume,wah
or assigned effect parameter 3.MODULE BOTTONS press one of them to step
through the modules 4.SAVE BUTTON Save the tone setting you created 5.TAP
BUTTON Set the overall tempo,allow you to syc the delay time to the tempo of
the song 6.DISPLAY HD Screen provides different information of selected to
make your operation more convenience 7.EDIT Press this botton to switch
between LIVE and EDIT mode 8.JAM ON and OFF the built-in drum and loop machine
modes 9.MIXER The mixer mode is recommended when it is directly connected to a
recorder,a hi-fi system.headphones or other audio device 10.SELECT Be able to
choose effects for each module switch to different modes 11.KNOB1-3 Knob1
adjusts the parameters of the effect in the module;knob 2 adjusts in LIVE
mode,and knob 3 adjusts the master volume 12.PEDAL Assign to the expression
pedal Beaspire NUX MG-100 Main Function The INPUT Jack also acts as a power
switch the plug will be connected/disconnected when the INPUT jack turn on/off
Connect the input of the guitar amp to the OUTPUT Jack,or inputs of 2 guitar
amps to the OUTPUT jack with Y cable You can also connected stereo
headphones to this jack.For proper frequency response,make sure that the MIXER
function is enabled when using headphones AUX IN can mixture the effect with
the MP3/CD document Large HD Screen (160 x128), graphic interface making the
overall operation easy Powered by 6AA alkaline batteries or AC adapter
(ACD-007A) all up to 8 hours of continuous use(Adaptor is not included) A
total of 58 effects up to 8 can be used simultaneously Loop sounds can be
played with drum machine’s rhythm beat synchronously Up to 40 seconds phrase
loop with sound on sound adds more playability Experience Diverse Musical
Feeling imerge your pieces with the MP3/CD forms to get more effects A
headphone jack connect you and music directly
- Guitar Multi Effect Foot Pedal:58 Types of Effects Processor,Up to 8 effects can be used simultaneously 8 Tpes can be Used Simultaneously
- Up to 40 Seconds Phrase Loop Padal also Play for Echo Delay Mixer Gain Wah Reverb
- 72 Kinds of Setting Quick Preset Switching 13 Classic Guitar Amp Amplifier Models
- 56 Drum Machine Vintage 3-band Passive EQ Modeling
- Well-operative HD Screen (160 x128) and Powered by 6*AA Alkaline Batteries or AC Adapter (ACD-007A) For 8 Hours of Continuous Use
- Item Weight: 2.35 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 8.9 x 2 x 6.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.35 pounds
- Item model number: 4334435114
- Batteries: 1 9V batteries required.
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.