We love all things pirate! The classic weathered
aesthetic, the mischievousness, the sense of adventure, these are just some of
the reasons of what makes the pirate world so awesome. We scour the earth in
search of the most fascinating and rare treasures. We’ve found epic dinosaur
teeth, gorgeous jewels, colorful crystals, wooden chests and so much more!
After years of hunting down incredible finds, we decided to create our very
own pirate treasure. Thus, our pirate coins were created. Made with real metal
and inspired by iconic tender from the old Spanish empire, our coins inspire
endless fun and excitement! Inspired by Real Spanish Escudo Doubloons Minted
By The Spanish Empire. The legendary Spanish Escudo coin was minted in Madrid
centuries ago. The coin featured intricate motifs and impeccable detail. We
took inspiration from the beautiful design and included similar markings with
our own flair and style incorporated. For a bit of variety, we’ve made these
fantastic coins in four finishes: gold, silver, antique silver and antique
gold. Read more Look, Feel And Sound Of Real Metal. Having the coins feel like
they’ve just been dug out from the ocean floor was very important to us.
That’s why we made our coins from real metal so you can get the best pirate
experience possible. It took us a lot of work to get them perfected but we’re
sure you’ll agree that they’re pretty darn close. We also went ahead and got
them lab tested to make sure that they’re 100% non-toxic and safe for play!
Read more Treasure Chests, Board Games, Pirate Decorations: The Possibilities
Are Endless! We thought that we had some ideas about how many different ways
you can enjoy our coins, but our customers really took it to the next level.
Here are some the coolest ideas about how to make the most of your very own
pirate treasure: Use them in boardgamesAdd some treasure to your pirate themed
parties Include them in a treasure chest gift Hide them as part of a treasure
hunt or inside your easter eggsAccessorize a pirate costume Read more
- MODELED AFTER REAL WORLD TREASURE. The pirate coins are inspired by hand-struck Spanish 2 Escudo Doubloons minted between 1651 to 1773. While most of the fleets carrying the original precious merchandise made it to their destination, many were lost and sea, leaving the glistening treasures to be discovered by explorers and pirates for centuries to come.
- LOOK AND FEEL OF GENUINE COINS. Our coins are very dense, and have the look, feel and sound of ancient real metal pirate coins. They are made of zinc making them safe, sturdy, shiny and resistant to unwanted tarnishing and discoloration. We've included a variety of dazzling gold, silver, antique silver and rustic gold finishes.
- PERFECT SIZE. Each replica pirate coin measures 3/4 in diameter which is roughly the size of a quarter. These gold and silver silver doubloon replicas are portable and fit perfect in the palm of your hand.
- WE LOVE OUR CUSTOMERS. If youre in any way shape or form unhappy with your pirate loot well issue a full refund. We're only satisfied when you are!
- Product Dimensions: 3 x 2 x 1 inches
- Item Weight: 0.8 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces
- Manufacturer recommended age: 10 years and up
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.