The New Covenant Prayer Shawl is designed with the main center Christian
prayer in Hebrew letters & the Four prayers placed on the four corners In
English. The unique early Christian sign is embroidered with golden thread.
The Material Acrylic (Polyester) and the size is 72″ long and 22″ wide ( 180cm
x 55cm). Tallit comes in a bag with zipper from the same material of High
Quality. all corners contain the white and black thread A few years ago a Clay
Jar was excavated in Israel which carried the early Christian seal that
contained The Menorah, Star of David and the Fish is sign known as the Early
Christian Sign. This Sign is placed on four corners of this shawl. This Sign
contains the 7 Candle holder on Top, The Star of David in the Middle and the
Fish on the bottom. The fish was used by Christians for identification during
the Dark Roman Occupation in the Holy Land. The main Prayer in Hebrew on the
(Atara) reads in English as follow: Blessed are you O’ Lord King of the
Universe Who has fulfilled all of the law through Jesus the Messiah and have
covered us with his Righteousness. Pronunciation of the above Hebrew prayer in
English is: BARUCH ATAH ADONAI ELOHENU MELECH HA’ OLAM ASHER MILLA ET KOL
HATORAH BIYASHU’ HAMASHIAH IKISSA ET KULANU VETSEDKATO The early Christian
sign is on both sides of the main prayer made with Gold thread. The four
corners are made with Blue and Gold embroidery , each corner carries a
different scripts from the Bible in English and each has the Early Christian
sign with Gold thread.
- Messianic Seal Tallit with Matching Bag
- Blue with Gold
- 72" x 22"
- Package Dimensions: 11 x 9.8 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.