Made to provide utmost flexibility when worn over, provide full protection
from finger tips till forearm. A must accessory for viking / combat fighter.
Completely Hand made from 18 Gauge steel and brass using die and riveting
tools. Swed Leather sewn for comfort wear, great look and feel with die based
design. Approx length of the gloves is 18 inches however dimensions can
slightly vary due to hand made production. Comes in standard buff polish. 3
Leather belts to offer better grip on this long gauntlet. Specifications: 18
Gauge Steel Large Size with overall length of 18 inches Leather Belts to
support the arm and wrist for better grip. Solid Brass used no Knuckles Buff
- Made from 18 Gauge Steel
- Large Size with overall length of 18 inches
- 03 No of Leather Belts to support the arm and wrist for better grip
- Solid Brass used no Knuckles FInish: Buff Finish
- Exclusively Sold by Thor Instruments Co.
- Package Dimensions: 16.4 x 7.6 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.7 pounds
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.