Most Reliable and Clinically Accurate 15-Second Reading
The best all-in-one solution for fever and body temperature measurement for
the entire family is right at your fingertips! Generation Guard’s Clinical
Digital Thermometer is featured with an advanced microchip and highly
sensitive sensor tip, which allow it to register temperature in just 15
seconds–four times faster than conventional thermometers–with unerring
consistency in Fahrenheit and Celsius (0.2F/0.1C accuracy). Our clinically-
calibrated digital thermometer also provides unfailing accuracy from 90.0F to
107.6F (32C – 42.9C). To ensure your peace of mind, the device is 100% free
from BPA, lead, and mercury! Three-in-One: Measure Oral, Rectal, and Auxiliary
Temperatures with One Device Enjoy the best, reliable temperature reading
using the oral, rectal, and axillary (underarm) methods with our most trusted
Clinical Digital Thermometer. To use, simply turn on the unit, place firmly
and safely in the base of the mouth, in the armpit, or rectally and wait for
your rapid, dependable reading. How to measure your temperature: Orally: Place
thermometer under the tongue. Close mouth and breathe evenly through the nose.
Normal temperature is 96.3F – 99.1 (35.7C – 37.3C). Rectally: Lubricate the
silver probe tip with petroleum jelly for easy insertion. Gently insert the
sensor approx. 1 cm (less than 1.2”) into the rectum. Normal temperature is
97.2F – 99.9F (36.2C – 37.7C). Axillary: Wipe the armpit dry. Place probe in
the armpit and keep arm pressed firmly at side. Normal temperature is 95.4F –
98.1F (35.2C – 36.7C). Get the best of your Generation Guard’s Clinical
Digital Thermometer To avoid inaccurate readings, it is important to take your
temperature properly: For oral temperature measurement: Do not eat or drink
before taking a temperature reading. Do not breathe through the mouth before
and while taking a temperature reading. Place the thermometer correctly under
the tongue. For rectal temperature measurement: For children under 3 years
old, this method gives the best temperature reading. Use lubricant for easy
insertion, and do not force insertion. Hold the thermometer in place with two
fingers while keeping your hand cupped on your child’s bottom during
measurement. For axillary temperature measurement: Gently pat the armpit when
drying it before taking measurement, do not rub it as it will make the skin
warmer. Versatile and Effortless to Use: Enjoy the Revolutionary Features!
This thermometer has a robust design and soft rubberized flexible bendable
tip, which makes it non-slip, comfortable, and easier to hold between teeth
without any stabbing pains. Perfect for infants, babies, toddlers, children,
adults, animals, pets, and even livestock. Use it with confidence at home,
workplace, schools, medical clinics, veterinary clinics, and farms. What’s
more: Complete with a beeper alert, fever indicator, easy-to-read large
screen, record of last-reading, and auto-off power saving features Switching
between Fahrenheit and Celsius is a breeze! Just hold the on/off button down
for about 4 seconds Water-resistant design for effortless cleaning Enjoy the
benefits of our innovative digital thermometer right away as your purchase
will include: Replaceable LR41 button-type battery Instruction manual Strong,
clear protective case Get yours today!
- Fast Read: When your infant or toddler is fussing & squirming, you don't have time to wait. Fortunately, our quick medical thermometer gives you a clear temperature reading in about 15 seconds flat.
- Clinically Accurate: Calibrated & thoroughly tested, your adults and kids thermometer registers temp to within 0.2 degrees Fahrenheit (0.1 Celsius). Its sensor is designed to give only precision accuracy every time.
- Certified Safe & Reliable: FDA and EU officials have vetted & approved this clinical mercury free thermometer. Enjoy hospital grade temp scanning with total confidence, even with very young babies.
- Flexible Comfort Tip: Children's skin is delicate. That's why your digital fever thermometer has a supple, bendable tip. Rest assured it won't chafe or irritate their tender gums, mouth, or underarms.
- 100% Guaranteed: We're sure you'll love your Generation Guard thermometers, just as countless other parents do. If you're not thrilled, return it within 60 days for a full refund no questions asked.
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces
- Item model number: 4332450026
- #73 in Oral Thermometers
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.