PATENTED DESIGN Even without an MC in front of it, this
Hammer can’t be touched! The MDF Babinski 2.0 Hammer is meticulously
handcrafted for superior performance. The articulating head is chrome-plated
brass disc, covered with a silicone bumper. The head is delicately weighted
for precise striking and pivots on the handle from perpendicular to parallel.
This allows for greater flexibility in eliciting myotatic reflexes involving
the ankle, knee, abdomen, forearm, bicep and tricep. TELESCOPING HANDLE
Moving around your patient is important. For hammers, as with golf clubs, one
size does not fit all. The robust, telescoping handle is wider and thicker to
withstand the force of repeated striking over the course of a career. This
patented, and newly designed, hammer enables practitioners to strike with
greater precision and less effort. The telescoping handle allows for more
flexible reach, allowing for increased patient comfort. BUILT-IN BRUSH The
careful strike of a hammer is necessary for many diagnoses – and some
carpentry. But sometimes testing requires a little finesse. The built-in
brush, at the base of the handle, conveniently allows for eliciting cutaneous
and superficial responses. Simply unscrew the end of the handle to use the
brush and screw it back in when you’re done. And like the rest of the
instrument, the MDF Babinski 2.0 Hammer is Latex-Free. CRAFTING WELLNESS We
believe we are more than just a business. It is our commitment to utilize our
resources to do what is right, and to do what we can to increase wellness in
our world. Whether it is: serving at a local event to teach others how to
measure and maintain a healthy blood pressure, fighting on the ground against
global health crises or simply becoming better stewards of the Earth, we
believe in CraftingWellness. With your support, we have brought healthcare to
millions by empowering over 200 teams of medical professionals who serve in
over 90 countries. Be Well. Do Good.
- Handcrafted Since 1971 | Lifetime Warranty | Latex-Free
- PRECISELY BALANCED > extra-long handle
- Accurately and effectively elicits muscle stretch reflexes, superficial or cutaneous reflexes, as well as plantar and abdominal reflexes, with less effort and greater patient comfort
- Product Dimensions: 21 x 5.7 x 3 inches ; 4.6 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces
- Item model number: MDF535XT-11
- #8 in Medical Hammers
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.