Story of Ginkgo Biloba Ginkgo Biloba which goes by a
scientific name Salisburia Adiantifolia is a natural extract derived from the
leaf of Chinese ginkgo tree, also called the maidenhair tree. EGb761 and GBE
are the scientific terms to extract from this green plant, which has been
proven to be useful for cerebral-enhancing effects. According to Traditional
Chinese Medicine and current clinical studies, ginkgo biloba is safe,
effective and benefits the body in numerous ways because it exerts protective
effects against mitochondrial damage and oxidative stress. Ginkgo biloba also
contains two constituents (flavonoids and terpenoids) that have strong
antioxidant properties to slow down the progression of age-related issues. How
to Use Take 175mg or scant 1/16 teaspoons up to three times a day mixed with
juice or milk. Qualifications ORGANIC, VEGAN, NO PERSERVATIVES, ADDITIVES
FREE, FILLERS FREE, NON-GMO, GLUTEN-FREE. About Us Micro Ingredient is a
manufacturer, a brand, but more importantly a friend. We will always ensure
our ingredients are additives free, fillers free, and Non-GMO. YOUR HEALTH,
- Micro Ingredients USDA Organic Ginkgo Biloba Powder. Non-GMO and Vegan Friendly.
- Strongly Supports Mental Performance and Memory Issues Associated with Aging.
- No GMOs, No Irradiation, No Additives, No Preservatives, No Fillers, No Artificial Colors and Gluten Free.
- Scoop included to get the perfect measurement every time. Take it daily with or between meals by adding it to a shake or smoothie, and see what the most nutrient-dense super food on the planet is all about.
- Powder lover? Take it naturally in powder for higher concentration, quicker absorption, easier on the stomach, and more ways to have fun!
- Item Weight: 0.96 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces
- UPC: 711301495609
- #21 in Ginkgo Biloba Herbal Supplements
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.